What I hate seeing in the morning...

AndreZA

On my way to and from work I drive past the JHB botanical gardens. And proberbly 3 out of the 5 days I either see people entering or exiting the gardens on their MTBs. There is even a guy that's got his baby in a back pack on his back. This just makes me want to turn my car around and get on my bike.

A small person in a back pack is a recipe for disaster.  If you fall and the baby is strapped to your back it will not be good!

I would hate to see that too.

I thought about it on Friday, not that it was a training day, I took the dog for a walk, I hate seeing the first car. jUST F-CKS up the whole day. Everything's quiet and peacefull until that moment... when the first motorist decides to start his car.

You better be sure the baby sits VERY still in the back pack. My children could potentially through me off my bike just by moving too much in the backpack. The backpack is great when walking though.