Sven Heinsohn - RIP

Chrispy

His mom received his medal won at WP road champs last night. Very strong from her.

CryCryCryShame! Wish he could have been there. Ai, he was a great guy...will definitely miss him. Will keep the family and friends in our prayers. RIP buddyCry

Everyone knows but no one wants to say. Cause then you will be like a newspaper reporter. There was no crime involved.

Everyone knows but no one wants to say. Cause then you will be like a newspaper reporter. There was no crime involved.

Ok, makes sense. I was just curious because I read about another cyclist the other day that just collapsed for no reason.. and apparently there has been a few similar deaths reported in soccer, rugby and other sports... just strange that people just collapse and never wake up again.

This is a message for the family of Sven from Mr Price YCA, may you rest in peace and continue to ride your golden bicycle in a much safer place.

Our deepest sympathy to the family, May God be your strength in tough times that lay ahead

God BlessCry