Our Steeds!

Jean-Jay

Now for all u  single ladies out there i shall be in Claremont on Friday night (Tiger Tiger) spinning the decks' date=' ripping up the dance floors and electrifying the crowd. Be there before 10pm cos I have to be home by 11pm (Moms rules LOL)

[/quote']

Everyone is gonna be in Tiger Tiger on Thursday night BTW..

big night out for cyclists!!

Thursday night.... for real????

I never knew that, thought Friday night was the big night, we got our end-of year function in Newlands on Friday night and was thinking of going out afterwards with some of my collegues and they suggested Tiger Tiger. I dont know the place, never been there but i think it is quite a young crowd so i probably wont go Confused

Maybe i should stick to my bingo evenings at the community centre on saturday evenings...... grab a granny Wink

LOL

Thanks for the heads up though

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...great! Go for the girls who are just starting out and baffle them with your awesome cycling knowledge. Show them your bike' date=' the shaved and shaped legs that go with years of training and then...THE CYCLING TAN! Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

(Note: do not try to impress the Worcester temporary ladies while on a training ride here - even people who are on their first training ride has made it over the cattle grids succesfully and without any problems whatsoeverWink)

Get over Britney...you're not going to find girls if you still have Britney posters all over your room's walls.Stern%20Smile

...and 11??? Hell....i'm half your age and my curfew's way later than that. (but okay...i've always been mommy's good little girlEmbarrassed)
[/quote']

LOL

Okay i'll take the Britney posters off my wall but the ones on the ceiling are staying Wink LOL

U worster ladies are too hard core for me, i'm afraid cattle grids are my kryptonite LOL. Guess i will have to stay this side of the Mountains when trying to impress the ladiesSmile