FIXIE MADNESS

countsabel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have a closer look at the grips as well!

cork?

Nope, leather! Also by Brooks, I almost started crying when I got them they were so beautiful.

cork?

Nope' date=' leather! Also by Brooks, I almost started crying when I got them they were so beautiful.
[/quote']

i was lusting after the bbb set of leather ones thug has on his peace, but now?*swoon*

They're an amazing work of art, whole bunch of seperate rings of leather with spokes keeping them in place and these great big end bits, also come with leather caps that slot into the end of the grip, amazing!

cork?

Nope' date=' leather! Also by Brooks, I almost started crying when I got them they were so beautiful.
[/quote']

i was lusting after the bbb set of leather ones thug has on his peace, but now?*swoon*

ditto

They're an amazing work of art' date=' whole bunch of seperate rings of leather with spokes keeping them in place and these great big end bits, also come with leather caps that slot into the end of the grip, amazing![/quote']

that's right. i think it was mampara who posted a thread on them a while back. asked you earlier on the thread. is that a bowery?

old track bike from my days racing with southern transvaal schools ~ sadly sold it to an Italian, who currently rips it down the streets of Milan Clap

20081113_040254_track_bike.jpg

loving this 29er single, picked it up from a fellow hubber...

20081113_040614_IMG_4518.jpg

[/quote']

Oooo the tender side of TitusTi Cry, you are such a sensitive guy, no wonder the rims are pink Big%20smile

But, yeah, nice Clap

Yeah' date=' HR, it's the Bowery. got it out of the box and been changing stuff ever since.

[/quote']

wanted one of those too, but then got offered such a cool deal on a demo madison that i just couldn't refuse. will take pics when my tubbie wheels are built up. been waiting for ages for paul to give me the rims!Angry 
holy roller2008-11-13 05:59:25