Pins and Needles

The Saint

What would cause you to get pis and needles in your arms and legs. I have heard that having your shoes too tight would cause this problem in your legs, but I have tried that and still the same thing. Bike setup maybe?

Guest Michelle

I get pins & needles in my arms & legs but it's usually when I'm at the point where I'm about to BONK big time.  Happened at Race for Victory last year on the final climb in Suikerbosrand... Dead

Oh and to the topic, Be careful how you hold the handle bars, make sure that your wrists are not bent backwards and legs, I'm not too sure on that one, sorry!!

Bad news my friend!! Pins & Needles in your feet can be a serious back problem!! If you get it in your arms also it can come all the way from your neck!! Sort it out as quickly as possible!

Guest Michelle

Hey Wonder Woman Big%20smile I'm alive... training hard?  Not really LOL  Been taking it pretty easy... I'm not on leave at all so I'm trying to relax as much as I can on the weekends.  I'll take things a little more seriously again in the New Year Thumbs%20Up  How are you doing?  Taking it easy I hope!! Wink

Bad news my friend!! Pins & Needles in your feet can be a serious back problem!! If you get it in your arms also it can come all the way from your neck!! Sort it out as quickly as possible!

Thanks Grap, that would be a plausable explanation for me as I have a spinal column which is out of allignment by 3 degrees. Been that way since I was a kid I'm afraid. Not sure how to get it fixed so I guess I will be living with the pins and needles.

What would cause you to get pis and needles in your arms and legs. I have heard that having your shoes too tight would cause this problem in your legs' date=' but I have tried that and still the same thing. Bike setup maybe?[/quote'] the leg problem could be the position of your cleats, i don't know how you walk but lets say you walk with feet pointing out, your cleats should be positioned the same way, with regards to the arms this could be due to your seat being tilted downward causing your body to move forward more and putting pressure on your wrists which will give you pins and needles, this could also give you knee problems as your whole body is shifting forward...hope this helps

Thanks Turk, I think I will take my bike in for a good professional setup and see if that works.

Does anyone know of any other place other than Ccle lab that does the computer setup?