Nic White and CSA

mallo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did they do it last time for the dernard kaap foundation etc? shaunh (shaun something or the other) or somebody normally does it

Sheez I don't know how to set anything up. You should have seen what a mission I went through to try get a Club 100 vets team together, luckily the Cape Town okes are more organised and decent that the Joburg ones are...

And the last thibng to which I contributed (Ben at CycleLab's accident) involved handing the cliched brown envelope over to Andrew Mac...

How did they do it last time for the dernard kaap foundation etc? shaunh (shaun something or the other) or somebody normally does it

Shaunh is the man ...I will PM him ...ok Hubbers Token Freak and I will Pledge R1000 on behalf of Team Tribal...I will sponsor another R500 for singletrackmind as he is still in school and should not sell his bike ..so the three of us challenge the rest ....we will get Shaun to help us in the morning and we will start a thread to show who helped with what..

I'm in and I'll gooi R500 in there as well. That means we are probably a third of the way towards the plane ticket already.

Don't anyone have a go at me for my spelling. It's a typo cause I've just attacked a 450ml Grolsch with some determination.

Don't anyone have a go at me for my spelling. It's a typo cause I've just attacked a 450ml Grolsch with some determination.

Hey Don...have one for me to ..I am sitting on a oilrig...narda beer...

heheh OK man I got a gooooood supply here. Had a murderous day in the office 4th day running...potting away now...Big%20smile

heheh OK man I got a gooooood supply here. Had a murderous day in the office 4th day running...potting away now...Big%20smile

Make them count..CryCry

I don't think you need an account, you can send to Nic direct, I have mailed him the link to this thread and asked him to come give you drunkards some direction. Wink

I don't think you need an account' date=' you can send to Nic direct, I have mailed him the link to this thread and asked him to come give you drunkards some direction. Wink[/quote']

Cool ..

Thanks IanJ, if we can shove loot direct into his account, that would work bestest and easiesht.Goodnesh me walk in da park, itsh your Grolsch thatsh affecting my schpeechsh...