Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

Kid seems to forget that he is only four foot five (or was that the other wa around?) and also weighs a lot more than Haha Kieran. Could be because of all that body building and 'roids.

Kieran is kinda skinny. Trubie is just a tall well built fella. Not much fat on his frame at all. I'd be careful of where you put that knife in future Kid. Trubue might just use it to make you three foot five by using it to cut off those legs.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHoe Trubie, wat gaan aan? Lyk my die manne het hulle mes in vir jou soos jy dit uitgewys het.

Het Ha Ha jou partner gesteel?smiley31.gif

I stole nobody's partner! Andy sent an sms to me asking if I wanted to do Panorama next year with him. smiley36.gif

For once you are actually innocent as you didn't know what was going on but your partner smiley11.gifsmiley11.gifsmiley11.gif

I stole nobody's partner! Andy sent an sms to me asking if I wanted to do Panorama next year with him. smiley36.gif

For once you are actually innocent as you didn't know what was going on but your partner smiley11.gifsmiley11.gifsmiley11.gif

What you saying Kid??? That I'm usually the guilty party... smiley17.gif

No, you normally an innocent by stander and this time the same thing happened. Bummer dude.

No' date=' you normally an innocent by stander and this time the same thing happened. Bummer dude.

[/quote']

Same as deal as the business transaction I explained to you smiley17.gif

SHoe Trubie' date=' wat gaan aan? Lyk my die manne het hulle mes in vir jou soos jy dit uitgewys het.

Het Ha Ha jou partner gesteel?[img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley31.gif[/img]

Jip die bogger het, ontken nou alles, maar hy en Andy verdien mekaar vir hul agterbakse optrede smiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gif

Los hulle maar, dis in elke geval 'n lost case om die jongelinge van etiek en goeie maniere iets te probeer leer.

SHoe Trubie' date=' wat gaan aan? Lyk my die manne het hulle mes in vir jou soos jy dit uitgewys het.

Het Ha Ha jou partner gesteel?[img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley31.gif[/img]

Jip die bogger het, ontken nou alles, maar hy en Andy verdien mekaar vir hul agterbakse optrede smiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gif

Los hulle maar, dis in elke geval 'n lost case om die jongelinge van etiek en goeie maniere iets te probeer leer.

Thanks Trubes smiley2.gif

Guest Agteros

So whats up for this weekend on the cycling front?

I'm doing the 80km Mabalingwe Lionman MTB race smiley4.gif

Next weekend I'm back in Bela-Bela for the Bela-Bela Classic smiley22.gif

I'm going to ride up my mountain to make sure all my subjects are behaving themselves and to survey my kingdom.

Ha Ha's young partner (who is the cause of Trubie's dagger pain) should be joining me.

I just hope he remembers how to ride a bike..

Planning on being part of the SGC road race on sat afternoon

Sunday, just a short loop

What's up wif vat 'slave' dude huh? Surely he is over his little off by now the pansy smiley5.gif

So whats up for this weekend on the cycling front?

Probably a long slow ride on Saturday & then the short loop on Sunday.

The legs need to recover as I need them for the Bela Bela next weekend.

Archived