Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

What's up wif vat 'slave' dude huh? Surely he is over his little off by now the pansy smiley5.gif

Saw him on the bike this morning, it seems he's just doing secret trainning now.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slave

• Cyclewizz

• Trubie

• Andyr249

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to ride up my mountain to make sure all my subjects are behaving themselves and to survey my kingdom.

Ha Ha's young partner (who is the cause of Trubie's dagger pain) should be joining me.

I just hope he remembers how to ride a bike..

You want to put some money on whether he pitches or not ??? smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

Wasn't that cancelled, read on the local racing thread, due to some demonstrations that is going to take place?

This one?

Cancellation CGC Interclub

16th of May at Riverstone Lodge in Muldersdrift.

We regret to have to notify all that the planned interclub for this weekend has to be cancelled.

CGC have just received notification from Mogale City Metro of a potential protest action in the Kromdaai area which seems to be scheduled for this weekend and we are not prepared to take any chances. We hereby would also like to notify all our members to avoid the area for your own safety throughout the weekend.

CGC will post any further news as and when available.

We apologise for any inconvenience and will notify you all of the decisions taken regarding this weekend interclub.

There must be another one, Trubie mentioned something about riding from the circus towards Henley.

Maybe it's secret trainning ??

No I saw it on MTNcycling's website to the circuis route for the TT. Was confused when I saw the Mogali city one on cycle lab??? Maybe the one at Boswell is for SGC? Tachymeter2010-05-13 03:59:59

I'm going to ride up my mountain to make sure all my subjects are behaving themselves and to survey my kingdom.

Ha Ha's young partner (who is the cause of Trubie's dagger pain) should be joining me.

You want to put some money on whether he pitches or not ??? smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

I think he might just humour us this time kid... but Zoo is my backup rider' date=' just in case [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley36.gif[/img]smiley2.gif

tachy, everytime I see your avatar... it makes me think of a song, which then gets stuck in my head...

put that thing back where it came from, or so help me, so help me....

smiley4.gif

I think he might just humour us this time kid... but Zoo is my backup rider' date=' just in case [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley36.gif[/img]smiley2.gif

tachy, everytime I see your avatar... it makes me think of a song, which then gets stuck in my head...

smiley4.gif

Well I am glad I put a smile on your face, although I'm feeling anything but like my avatar, I think I am coming down with something that sounds like snot, I dam I said it. I think I have s serious case of sinus coming!

smiley4.gif

You know the story, don't wait for him because you could wait a very long time.

What's up wif vat 'slave' dude huh? Surely he is over his little off by now the pansy smiley5.gif

Someone mention my name?

An who might you be Mr. Noob on my thread?

Me' date=' a pansy?[img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley18.gif[/img] No dude, that little off hurt a bit. Then I just got over that one, and had 'nother little off.

If I fall one more time, I am taking up bowls. Pity I can't ride the jack to work though.

I'm commuting 70 k's a day to work and back. Doing the green thing and as Kid put's it, secret training. But like it's not a secret anymore is it?

Pansy indeed. I'm off to sulk somewhere , mumble, mutter, mutter, rhubarb, rhubarb.  

No I saw it on MTNcycling's website to the circuis route for the TT. Was confused when I saw the Mogali city one on cycle lab??? Maybe the one at Boswell is for SGC?

Yes the cancelled one is CGC, the one out south is SGC

Not yet cancelled me thinks

Wow what happened today??? Decided to go out for a little 3 hours of slowish easy peddaling... BAM!!! smiley18.gif The wind made that idea impossible!!! smiley18.gif

Someone mention my name?

An who might you be Mr. Noob on my thread?

Me' date=' a pansy?[img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley18.gif[/img] No dude, that little off hurt a bit. Then I just got over that one, and had 'nother little off.

If I fall one more time, I am taking up bowls. Pity I can't ride the jack to work though.

I'm commuting 70 k's a day to work and back. Doing the green thing and as Kid put's it, secret training. But like it's not a secret anymore is it?

Pansy indeed. I'm off to sulk somewhere , mumble, mutter, mutter, rhubarb, rhubarb.  

Some serious km's that you putting in there. Best you invest in some hardcore tyres soon!!

Great to hear and see!

Wow what happened today??? Decided to go out for a little 3 hours of slowish easy peddaling... BAM!!! smiley18.gif The wind made that idea impossible!!! smiley18.gif

WOES

WOES

Whatever Trubes! I still did the ride! Just had to ride harder than planned smiley2.gif