Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

Guest agteros

Good luck Turbie, hope you cream the tart! clap.gif

Good Luck Turbie, take it easy on those guys.

Should the weather be warmer up north pls bring it back with you.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Enjoy and safe ride Trubie!

Spelling and grammar was never one of Kid's strong points. He is still learning. :P :lol:

Somehow I think he got it right (even if by mistake) dry.gif

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Turbie Trubie, how was the creaming of the tart? :lol:

Sorry to hear of your back wheel(??). What happened?

So Turbie Trubie, how was the creaming of the tart? :lol:

Sorry to hear of your back wheel(??). What happened?

The race was great

I almost won every stage, except3rd.

My wheel - it broke :)

Guest agteros

My wheel - it broke :)

You should go easy on the wheels Trubie!

Anybody up for a a training ride on Saturday, or should I join the Lab Rats for the weekly Cradle Dash and Back? hmmm ... or maybe join a MTB crowd somewhere...?

I am taking it easy on them

I can hardly go any slower............ without falling over

I am unable to ride on sat morning......., sunday I am planning to go test myself against some racing snakes at the provincial xco champs at Rietvlei

Hello Nutters :thumbup: I'm back :thumbup:

Trubes have spoken to the guys at Campy :) Sorting out a new set of wheels for you man :thumbup:

Had a burglary at home just after 4 this morning.........

Bastards stole a 40" Sony Bravia, and more important my Laptop bag with my whole life in. (Wallet with ID, drivers, external HD with all cycling related stuff, personal stuff like budgets, investment detail, photographs etc, ipod,brand new uninsured laptop.....)

Thankfully the good Lord protected us and the alarm obviously helped chase them away. Huge shout out to FOX security who was at my gate within 2 minutes, and to SAPS who was there soon after. Before 5:00 they left and I had a case number by 5:28..... Great service!!

Trubie that sucks! How on earth did they manage to get away with so much (esp bulky stuff like TV) so quickly? :angry:

Trubie that sucks! How on earth did they manage to get away with so much (esp bulky stuff like TV) so quickly? :angry:

sucks big time yes.

probably had many helpers..................

been very active in Bhurst/Downs , Meyersdal in last few weeks, 2-6 in mornings...

target cell phones, laptops, tv's

well trained I suppose :)

I know of a former SF guy whose place was broken into. He tracked the okes down for 11km before putting a slug into one and arresting the other. Ok, this was about 15 years ago.

I know of a former SF guy whose place was broken into. He tracked the okes down for 11km before putting a slug into one and arresting the other. Ok, this was about 15 years ago.

I'm not the grensvegter type Andy.

They were shot at , as me and the Fox guy got outside to check, a shot was heard. Fox went to check, but couldnt see/find anything.

damn it felt good to be out on a bike again yesterday :thumbup: seeing as I am now jobless, training can happen :clap: bring on DC! Nice 4 hours was put in yesterday :thumbup: can't wait for this afternoon's ride either :thumbup:

damn it felt good to be out on a bike again yesterday :thumbup: seeing as I am now jobless, training can happen :clap: bring on DC! Nice 4 hours was put in yesterday :thumbup: can't wait for this afternoon's ride either :thumbup:

congrats!

why you jobless?

the ergo's have been serviced and is good as new, no need for replacement

just need them wheels, and the quote on the chain and cassettes

happy training dude

Archived