Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup it came with 180mm up front and 160mm on the rear :thumbup:

Well at least you should be able to stop.

Is it full carbon ?

Well at least you should be able to stop.

Is it full carbon ?

Naught!!! Its heavy!!! Its an alloy frame :) 12kgs :thumbup: Gonna be a machine when i get another roadie :thumbup:

ha ha , have u ridden the beast yet?

MTB racing season 2011 over and done

8 races done, 4 x lie downs, plenty dust, mud, grass, wire and other rubbbish

have to say the 29er is worth its weight, and can take a tumble or 4 in its stride

Time to get road racing again........

Plenty races coming up between Aug 9th and Nov 26th.

Most gonna be in Vets , so a new experience and challlenge beckoning

happy riding dudes, with weather improving hoping to see more of you out on the road :angry:

Guest agteros

Not yet Trubes :thumbdown: Laying low for another 2 weeks bru! :thumbdown:

She is all built up and ready to rock though!

Now that you have a mountain bike, are you entering the 94.7 MTB event(erm I mean single track queueing system)? Should be able to beat me on my singlespeed :)

Anybody else going to do the double 94.7? (The two events are on separate weekends now)

I will prob do both on the MTB ox man :thumbup: but wont be racing as such as doc still wants me to take it easy till the end of the year at least :thumbdown:

I will prob do both on the MTB ox man :thumbup: but wont be racing as such as doc still wants me to take it easy till the end of the year at least :thumbdown:

use it, don't use it

the strain on yr body on a mtb off road is 10x worse than on a road bike, so I think u should change doc's buddy

Guest agteros

use it, don't use it

the strain on yr body on a mtb off road is 10x worse than on a road bike, so I think u should change doc's buddy

lol, yep! He sounds like a typical roadie thinking MTB is just a bit of fun and jolling in the mud and dust. Let him find the truth the hard way devil.gif

lol, yep! He sounds like a typical roadie thinking MTB is just a bit of fun and jolling in the mud and dust. Let him find the truth the hard way devil.gif

dis ongelukkig so, die wat nie wil hoor nie moet maar voel

Ha ha guys i wont be riding hard - as I would be on the road. Just going to plod along keeping some level of fitness (read miniscule) up until I can get back on the road :thumbup:

Guest agteros
Ha ha guys i wont be riding hard - as I would be on the road. Just going to plod along keeping some level of fitness (read miniscule) up until I can get back on the road

How does using a different type of bike make a difference? Do you intent falling on the 'thick' wheels this time?

Guest agteros

How about trying to NOT fall? Staying upright does have its benefits ;) Will see you at some MTB events? just for the vibe etc? not for racing!

Archived