Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

Never mind that Andy!!! I had 2 brakes on the EMME2 now with 1 SORA STI I am definately doomed! Maybe I should flee to Zim :thumbup:

Ja, you see. Those okes aren't lekker! They want you doomed! Flee to the north but avoid the rebel area! ;-) I offer you protection! ;) And revoke Kid's transit visa and work permit!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the Oxman has gone all quiet since his evil scheme was blown wide open as well... :P

I am going to leave like a thief in the night Andy ;) Hopefully border patrol Saul will be fast asleep like all governmunt officials are or busy pumping iron in the gym ;) Should buy me enough time to slip under the fence :D

For sure! Kid also like his siesta's in the afternoon. So you can sneak away then. But since he is now in the north the border is open. ;) When you back to full health and fitness we should have a TT at SBR. Kid and you.

Ha Ha is all about weight saving.

So he'll be saving the weight of 1 x STI and 1 x SRAM cassette & RD which we ALL know are cr@p.

With the 1 x STI he'll be able to operate the triple blades on the crank, we'll configure his brakes to work off that one STI.

I also have a Shimano chain which I can add to sweeten the deal.

You see, I told you he wants to give you crap and nothing of value!

Oh and when you read his post read it so ALL = Kid! He is taking awhile to see the light! Even Trubie has started his conversion since he now has a SRAM crankset. :D

Guest agteros

Yes Oxman I have it already

Went out and did 2 laps of the green route at Reitvlei on Saturday afternoon Was great! Leg feels ok which is also a good thing But then again... It felt good right after the crash as well

OXMAN!!!

These are serious allegations here!!!

How do you answer to these... Why you want to sabotage me huh???

I see the Oxman has gone all quiet since his evil scheme was blown wide open as well...

I am going to leave like a thief in the night Andy Hopefully border patrol Saul will be fast asleep like all governmunt officials are or busy pumping iron in the gym Should buy me enough time to slip under the fence

Dude, I've not gone quiet! I've gone shopping, returned a running book to a cycling shop owner, went out for lunch .... Jeesh I stopped just shy of going over the boerewors curtain *1 Nowhere did you mention that you are parading around with a cracked bone in the body somewhere. In my mind, if you are fit enough to cycle, you are fit enough to cycle (road / mtb, whatever), the gravitational forces of the earth did not change a bit due to some crack or so.... I've fallen plenty hard, hard enough to nearly tear the ligaments holding this old body together, but I've only ever once broken a bone (collar bone nogals) falling off my bike, and that was when I was 5 or 6 years old. Seems like you youngsters are all hollow & brittle boned like little birds?!?! Maybe you should rather take up running to strengthen the body :) Anyway, dual sussers are for old ballies over 50 :) So, you should be fine, especially with a bit of self restraint ;) (You can do the self restraint thing, hey?) You should be fine from Saul, especially on the dual suss MTB as he can only ride his bike on pothole-less smooth tar roads. You'll be able to give him the skip simply by going off-road (even a gravel road)... This is now if he does not break his chain again... That said, you'll have to leave early from Alberhougton to get to the hallowed ground for a steep, mystical experience! *1 Jukskei river

Lol Oxman just a bit of banter :thumbup: Seems you have had a busy day there man!

Yeah man I have a crack in my leg bone :( Doc said to take it easy ;) So the self-restraint thingy-majiggy is being tested to the limits :P What time are you guys planning the ride on the 20th? I have work but I may just be able to give it the skip :P

Guest agteros

You'd better speak to BB about the ride time etc. I'm going to be just another passenger on the bus :)

You see, I told you he wants to give you crap and nothing of value!

Oh and when you read his post read it so ALL = Kid! He is taking awhile to see the light! Even Trubie has started his conversion since he now has a SRAM crankset. :D

NOT BY CHOICE

but i have already repainted it so no one knows, and its just the crank arms, not the set you fool

NOT BY CHOICE

but i have already repainted it so no one knows, and its just the crank arms, not the set you fool

How is it not by choice? You decided it at the time you decided to buy the Quarq!

Lol Oxman just a bit of banter :thumbup: Seems you have had a busy day there man!

Yeah man I have a crack in my leg bone :( Doc said to take it easy ;) So the self-restraint thingy-majiggy is being tested to the limits :P What time are you guys planning the ride on the 20th? I have work but I may just be able to give it the skip :P

Ha aH seriously you should give this ride a miss.

These northern peeps want to kill you, they'll beery you that side of the River and let some Zimbo take your bike and sell it for R1000.00.

Nothing wrong with that chain, the weak link has been removed ;)

Ha aH seriously you should give this ride a miss.

These northern peeps want to kill you, they'll beery you that side of the River and let some Zimbo take your bike and sell it for R1000.00.

Nothing wrong with that chain, the weak link has been removed ;)

ya ya that's what you say now ;) until it breaks when we have the TT in SBR hey ;)

Archived