Burger Stellenbosch

twinney

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel
Just be patient ColonelLOL. Where did you come?
Do we really wanna know where colonel came?Confused

Well in the race today I attacked my moer off got in breaks got brought back, got in a "altercation" with some clown explaining with Marescia what a mild gutter is and what racing is actually about and not bunch riding is going up a roller then almost got away with some guys but got brought back and then with my superior sprinting skill I have,  got blown in the bunch sprint cause 65kg of raging fury sprints like a potted plant and finsihed in the bunch but I had a jol today for the 1st time in a long time so thank to the whole Cycleab bunch and Ronney from She-Cape for a good ride.

But in all fairness Walser got 4th so our team did well.

Nevermind where he came, i i dont see him on any pics, maybe i should introduce him to NIX.

I'll organise some drinks and chow for Wednesday's KillarneyJP and a pic showdownWink

Nevermind where he came' date=' i i dont see him on any pics, maybe i should introduce him to NIX.

I'll organise some drinks and chow for Wednesday's KillarneyJP and a pic showdownWink
[/quote'] Jy krap weer met 'n klein stokkie....

Wa het jy gekom boetie?Tongue

Well in the race today I attacked my moer off got in breaks got brought back' date=' got in a "altercation" with some clown explaining with Marescia what a mild gutter is and what racing is actually about and not bunch riding is going up a roller then almost got away with some guys but got brought back and then with my superior sprinting skill I have,  got blown in the bunch sprint cause 65kg of raging fury sprints like a potted plant and finsihed in the bunch but I had a jol today for the 1st time in a long time so thank to the whole Cycleab bunch and Ronney from She-Cape for a good ride.

But in all fairness Walser got 4th so our team did well.
[/quote']

Christian is an animal!  Congrats to him and the team on that one.