ultegra sti

KABOUS

I had a similar problem last week except it did not seize up. Just VERY stiff for first 10 min or so on a ride. I took it to Cyclelab and they replaced the chain. It is like riding a new bike.

The saga continues. The lbs is not able to fix and and they are not even willing to send it to Shimano because the back up service is so poor.

Will Campag shifters work on an Ultegra 9 speed rear  and front derailer ? I've had it with Shimano. Also my second pair of shifters in 3 years ' time.

The saga continues. The lbs is not able to fix and and they are not even willing to send it to Shimano because the back up service is so poor.

Will Campag shifters work on an Ultegra 9 speed rear  and front derailer ? I've had it with Shimano. Also my second pair of shifters in 3 years ' time.

no it won't work. So get ready for a R600 cassette and R500 chain and that is if you buy the cheap ones.

You just missed a complete groupset for R4000.  Why do you want to split a groupset.

Go for the Centaur or Chorus groupset.  And welcome to the Campy side.

Or you can PM spidey he has a force groupset for R4000 .  you got the brakes, he has the brake levers and derailleurs

Your choice