Greg Minnaar at Bellville Velodrome

Quayum

Lets see how he handles thin slick tyres' date=' no disk brakes, fixed single gear and clipless pedals. Evil%20Smile[/quote']

I spoke to him last week and he asked me for my best piece of advice for the track event. I told him not to attempt to freewheel under any circumstances, especially in those few moments after sprinting across the finish line... He laughed nervously. He'll be fine. He's a master on any bicycle...

Guest colonel
Greg also just did the Roof of Africa motorbike enduro. Finished 19th overall and 5th in the 200cc category. It was four stages in two days up in Lesotho. His finishing time was almost 22 hours! Said it was the hardest thing he's ever done. Said it was harder than the Cape Epic he finished' date=' but he used the mental toughness he gained at that Epic to help pull him through at 'The Roof'. I like his spirit.

[/quote']

And then he gave Red Yamaha a trashed loan bike back!! Love his work!!!

In all fairness, it's not all that difficult to trash a yamaha...

Lets see how he handles thin slick tyres' date=' no disk brakes, fixed single gear and clipless pedals. Evil%20Smile[/quote']

I spoke to him last week and he asked me for my best piece of advice for the track event. I told him not to attempt to freewheel under any circumstances, especially in those few moments after sprinting across the finish line... He laughed nervously. He'll be fine. He's a master on any bicycle...

Sheesh! I didn't realise he was that old... Confused

Guest colonel

In all fairness' date=' it's not all that difficult to trash a yamaha...
[/quote']

Never mind a KTM for that matter.......

In all fairness' date=' it's not all that difficult to trash a yamaha...

[/quote']

Never mind a KTM for that matter.......

Sheesh, they're so bad, I thought they were made under license at the Yamakak factory...

Don't be fooled, Greg can ride track. They ride track, on road bikes, on the PMB track every Wednesday night. He can sprint. He comes from a BMX back ground.

Don't be fooled' date=' [/quote']

Don't you be fooled... If someone offered me one of these, I'd not soon say no...http://www.vitalmx.com/images/photos/10005/normal_627614888_1212747431.jpg