BikerBoy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks turtlek' date=' glad you agree!! Thumbs%20Up

[/quote']

I hope you were agreeing about Ulle's bike choice though smiley2.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

haha!! take your a big bianchi man then T?? you ride one???

(see how quickly we turned this post into something more interesting? LOL)

Guest Agteros

Yeah and we delegate BikerBoy to report back with real evidence as to whether LA dopes or not, and leave all this did he/did he not, is h/is he not doping speculation alone and use the bandwidth for something meaningful?

Yeah and we delegate BikerBoy to report back with real evidence as to whether LA dopes or not' date=' and leave all this did he/did he not, is h/is he not doping speculation alone and use the bandwidth for something meaningful? [/quote']

agteros... seems like we are thinking EXACTLY the same thing!!

I am the only person who will wear my bianchi cycling cap (old school one ask nancy how cool it is) to manhatten in rivonia!!!!!!!

i promise you that bianchi is in my blood!!!!!!!!

I am the only person who will wear my bianchi cycling cap (old school one ask nancy how cool it is) to manhatten in rivonia!!!!!!!

i promise you that bianchi is in my blood!!!!!!!!

P.S. yes bikerboy please go and find out hose thingsfor me it seems we need proof and you are eager enough to find it for us!!!! and please use search next time you post anything!!!

ok' date=',I'll give it to you,, thats hardcore!!

i promise you that bianchi is in my blood!!!!!!!![/quote']

P.S. yes bikerboy please go and find out hose thingsfor me it seems we need proof and you are eager enough to find it for us!!!! and please use search next time you post anything!!!

I think that about wraps this one up ?

hahahahahahaha yea you should see how much of an issue it is for the bouncers because it is such a "POSH" club hehehhe i almost got thrown out the last time but managed to stay because apparently it was quite a hit with the barlady smiley36.gif

Guest Agteros

hahahahahahaha yea you should see how much of an issue it is for the bouncers because it is such a "POSH" club hehehhe i almost got thrown out the last time but managed to stay because apparently it was quite a hit with the barlady smiley36.gif

What the bouncers problem? Was he jealous?

What the bouncers problem? Was he jealous?

smiley4.gif smiley4.gif yea he was very jealous hehehe but hey life goes on!!!!