Lance Armstrong

BikerBoy

Eddy might have won the most races but you can't compare him with guys like Lance and Jan' date=' they are freaks and would have beaten Eddy ...Badly x 1000 if they raced him on the day. [/quote']

?

Do not think so...... LA and Uhlrich just had more modern and better planned doping strategies that Eddy. If Eddy had the same or they had the same as Eddy, they would not have stood a chance.

JPW# eddy won everything i cant agree more with BIG H here eddy was not the cannibal for nothing but you also have to look at his stats to realise that if he had the technology that Lance and Jan had then i promise there would have been nothing to stop eddy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

They all cheats and crooks who give kids and people a false sence of hope.

I do not believe you can compete at that level without doping, because so many of the people you are competing against dope. I will go as far as to say that regardless of whatever sport you play at an international level that requires intense physical exertion etc, you are severely disadvantaged if you have not had some form of performance enhancing drug/supplement. Just eating, training and resting is not enough in todays sports world. Its sad, but simple reality and will only get worse. Peoples dersire to win at all costs as well as survival in their chosen sports to obtain contracts, so as to support ones family is what's driving this. Pressures from sponsors to get into the spotlight blah blah. The list goes on.

Hell guys in the corporate world are sniffing coke before a board meeting to be on their toes. Its all over.

Kent2008-12-21 10:53:58

Lol julle klomp suurgatte!!! LANCE RULES!!!!Wink

Ulrich dope nog steeds hy gebruik dan Extacy om op te kom in die oggend.

Lance gebruik nou die blou pilletjies op sy ouderdom!!!!!

En vir die poepolle wat se die Oos Rand het nie styl' date=' kom kyk na al die Bianchi,s wat hier rondjaag in die oggende. He He!!!!!
[/quote']

<STIR>

Dis nie WAT jy ry nie, maar eerder HOE jy dit ry wat bepaal of jy styl het of nie Smile

</STIR>

The bulte in the Norff are styler than the bulte in the East Wink

Lance thinks that, Jan is the best athlete he has ever raced against, a guy with a resting heart rate of 24 when fit, its all about science, if Jan , trained like Lance he would have been unbeatable against any opposition even the likes of Eddy wouldn't have a snowballs chance, logic tells me that. 

They all cheats and crooks who give kids and people a false sence of hope.

It is not a false sense of hope... You too can be a great champion!!! Just insert this big ass injection into your stomach...LOL

and another thing you dont gain respect by being a smartass you gain respect by listening and learning from your mistakes its high time you start learning and keeping your mouth shut!!!!

Could you please point me to the post where he was a "smart ass"? Dead

And another thing you don't gain respect by randomly telling people to "keep your mouth shut" Confused

and another thing you dont gain respect by being a smartass you gain respect by listening and learning from your mistakes its high time you start learning and keeping your mouth shut!!!!

?

?

And another thing you don't gain respect by randomly telling people to "keep your mouth shut" Confused

look at all his posts from his very first one

look at all his posts from his very first one

I've checked all three his posts and can't find any smart ass comments. I might be going blind. Could you be a bit more specific? A direct link/quote to his smart ass comments?

Lance doesn't dope! That I know but Ulrich definitaley does.

can he provide adequate proof that lance doesnt dope i think not??????? that in itself is a smartass comment in my opinion

Lance doesn't dope! That I know but Ulrich definitaley does.

can he provide adequate proof that lance doesnt dope i think not??????? that in itself is a smartass comment in my opinion

If that's the case, then everyone who said that Lance DOES dope made smartass comments, because NONE of them (including you) can proof that he DOES/DID dope.

BikerBoy's comment is NOT smartass, that's just his view/opinion. Like you said yourself: You will be shot down because you need to realise that everyone's opinion differ.

His view/opinion/(smartass)comment gets nowhere near what gets said on the hub on a daily basis. Does that mean that every second comment is smart ass & that every second hubber should "keep your mouth shut"?

to be honest he is amazing in the tour but nowhere else if he was that amazing he would have won world champs a lot more and he would have had four olympic gold medals

Jan ullrich on the other hand is more of a complete cyclist

firstly because he rode a quality bike BIANCHI!!! and secondly because he has won races of different types not just the tour!!!

It is a shame since he was riding such a quality bike he could not win the Tour... LOL

But I am a Ullrich fan!!! Dont really give a sh*t what bike he was riding... sure he didnt care either!!! Confused

HR I tried to get this thread to die out back on page 1 I think...

good luck man..

where's nellie when you need her?LOLthis calls for some professional hijackingWink