New Years Day Hub Ride

Dibles

Here's some photos of this morning's Hub Ride. (Am battling to upload them so will have to do one photo at a time)

20090101_092913_n647031019_1730.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot the giraffe peering at us in the background.

(Mtbking81 and Zoo Cookie)

20090101_093641_n647031019_1730.jpg
Mandibles2009-01-01 10:21:25

Spot the giraffe peering at us in the background.

Nice socks dude!!!! smiley36.gif

Nice flexibility! Wink

Give us some names Mandibles?

I'm not very good with Hub names. The flexible sock dude is Mtbking81. 

The names that I can remember as being present were Zoo Cookie, Mtbking81, Mark Stockton and family, Slick, Great White, TNose, Eldron. Quite a few wives/girlfriends/family members/friends of Hubbers. There was a good ratio of ladies present which makes a pleasant change.

I'll try and work through the photos and label them although it might take a day or so as I'll need input from those present. Some of them are spending the night out there camping etc.

Cool photos Mandibles' date=' looks like a great day out in the bush! [/quote']

Thanks Thuggie, it was a great day out. I'm sure those present will give a full reportback once they return home. There are a few stories that need telling e.g. one group got lost as they were too fast for the guide LOL

Nice photo's Mandibles.

From the photo's we can deduct that you have a liking to the backsides of some of the riders....

Nice photo's Mandibles.

From the photo's we can deduct that you have a liking to the backsides of some of the riders....

Thanks _BBi.

Your deduction isn't quite right. The frontsides were much better (they were a good looking bunch Wink). 

I've only recently managed to get it right to take photos whilst pedalling and I wasn't confident enough to twist my body around on the bike and snap a shot from the front. It was rather sandy in spots and thought I'd better not chance damaging myself or fellow Hubbers. They only stopped once (to view some game) so I didn't have many photo opportunities.