USN Glutamine

mooky

I normally buy USN L-glutamine for recovery and it really works well...

On the weekend I found a new USN product just called Glutamine, which I think is supposed to be a more jacked up version and more powerful version of the L-glutamine.....

HOWEVER....

the powder smells SOUR!!!!....and makes my juices SOUR smiley11.gif

it says natural flavour on the packaging, and you should be able to add it to other drinks such as sports drinks, protein shakes etc without tasting it (like I normally did with the L-glutamine)...

so does that mean that this is "off".... or it is normal??

Please help me out fellow Hubbers :)

Please explain to me the procedure involved in determining the taste of your 'juices'? Is there an actual taste test?

Please explain to me the procedure involved in determining the taste of your 'juices'? Is there an actual taste test?

HAHA! compared to how they normally taste!!! so previous taste vs current taste!

I can send you samples if you like... smiley2.gif

Ek het ook Glutamine,en dit ruik soos vrot water,maar almal wat ek al gebruik het ruik so. Ek dink dit is normaal.

Ek het ook Glutamine' date='en dit ruik soos vrot water,maar almal wat ek al gebruik het ruik so. Ek dink dit is normaal.

[/quote']

OK GREAT smiley1.gif smiley1.gif

Thanks!! Thats all I needed to know!

If the L-glutamine is doing the job, why change? Has it been replaced by the straight Glutamine? I use the L.

If the L-glutamine is doing the job' date=' why change? Has it been replaced by the straight Glutamine? I use the L.

[/quote']

I dont think it is a replacement...I just saw it and thought I would try it!!!

Drinking it on its own with water is TERRIBLE!!! smiley11.gif But it seems to working great smiley1.gif

I also use the L from Bio-Gen.

I always mix it with an energy drink to get the taste away. It has kind of a salty bitter taste, almost like bicarb, and if drunk right away it doesn't always dissolve.
Wazza2009-01-06 02:28:07