Developement riders..

spano

I did a race this morning and there was a developement team who raced aswell,, but they where all over place!! Angry

sprinting past the bunch on the right hand side and them they completely slow down,, and sh$t like that!

one of them even caused a crash 8 km before the finish..

in the end they had the whole front group mad at them!

I'm all for developing young and new talent, and thinks its great that these guys which normally wouldn't have been able to cycle get the opportunity..

but I feel their managers/trainers should teach them some bunch riding skills before they let them do races!!!

Can we assume that you shared your concern with the managers/trainers of these riders before you posted here?

spano - did you take it up with the relevant people ?

did you try and help the management and give feedback ?

and of course "you need experience first" dont you?

no I didnt speak with the managers personally but I know alot of the other riders did, just seemed pointless for me to go tell them the same again..

I agree you need experience sure,, but should your experience come at the expence of someone else??

you are so right i hav ridden many races with these fools ,1 even took me down with him in a league race!something needs to be done, because they cant ride for sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Ek is seker ons was by dieselle race. man daai ouens ry baie negatief. Ek dink dit het nogal baie te doen met die manier waarop hulle gecoach is. Hierdie is definitief nie die eerste keer dat hulle so ry nie, hulle ry in elke race so. Ek weet my vriend het met die commisaire gaan praat maar sy kan niks doen nie. Ek dink ons moet eerder met hylle coach praat...

look,, if they were at least trying to be careful and considerate I wouldnt be so pissed off,,

but these okes are arrogant, thats what makes it so much worse!!

Hulle het respek vir niemand nie man. Ek is so ge?riteerd met hulle, as ek by 'n race kom en ek sien hulle is daar sak my moed in my skoene. Vandag se race was 'n baie flat roete, gewoonlik hou hulle nie so lank by nie. Maar soos ek s? hulle is so geleer...

Ek is seker ons was by dieselle race. man daai ouens ry baie negatief. Ek dink dit het nogal baie te doen met die manier waarop hulle gecoach is. Hierdie is definitief nie die eerste keer dat hulle so ry nie' date=' hulle ry in elke race so. Ek weet my vriend het met die commisaire gaan praat maar sy kan niks doen nie. Ek dink ons moet eerder met hylle coach praat...[/quote']

as jy vanoggend is Standerton gerace het dan is dit dieselfde een!

exactly, they still laughed at the next league race !!!!!!! when i was telling someone why my bike was scratches

nee seker of daar iemand is wat ernstig seer gekry het nie,, my een vriend het saam geval en hy se hy was vinning weer op die fiets en daar was ouens wat bly le het nadat hy opgestaan het,,

so ek weet nie..

ek het net so amper geval, die ou wat dit veroorsaak het, het op daai stadium langs my gery, en toe hy val vat hy die ou agter my (en nog n paar ander..) saam!

HERE IT GOES AGAIN' date=' THE CAN IS OPEN, LET THE WORMS FLOW.

WHO'LL BE THE FIRST TO PLAY THE RACE CARD??
[/quote']

huh?? Confused Confused

there have been loads of these discussions on the hub.

"development riders are not allowed to ride cause they are a danger to us"

so pray tell where do these guys learn their trade?

Slowbee2009-01-10 08:51:27