Centurion Attacks

jagwil

There was apparently another attack in Centurion on Saturday. About 100m from where Mathilda was attacked 3 1/2 weeks ago.No one was hurt but very similar "modus operandi". If anyone has any more information please PM me so that I can get in touch with the police.

I stayed away from that thread as it just gets my blood boiling when I hear all this cr@p about lawlessness and criminals quite literally getting away with murder and all that other stuff.

Can we set up a trap for these loons? I have some very interesting theories on human torture I would love to try out on a criminal or two.

Lyttleton police have set up traps , done a clear up of the area and picked up 2 suspects last week. these two were positively identified by two other victims.unfortunately the court saw fit to release them on bail, so they are out and able to carry on with their chosen "profession"

Please be careful out there. Apparently this was a husband and wife. The husband was a short way ahead of his wife. The cowardly bastards waited for him to pass and then attacked her. She was fortunate not to sustain injuries but her Camelbak was ripped off her back. 

Please guys and girls DON"T cycle through that area in small groups! Rather take the long way round to Pierre van Ryneveld if you need to get to their and otherwise stick to Botha Ave and Nellmapius, the extra km's will  only do good.

Jagwil, where exactly did it happen? Is it under the bridge next to the railway line that you can see when you come from Irene on Botha ave? I may want to have a peddle through there with a few mates.

Jagwil' date=' where exactly did it happen? Is it under the bridge next to the railway line that you can see when you come from Irene on Botha ave? I may want to have a peddle through there with a few mates. [/quote']

From what I can  make out that is exactly where it happened. There some bushes just past the bridge on the left hand side travelling towards Irene.They apparently hid in those bushesand jumped out as she went past.

Question... Where can I get one of those police batons that extends and collapses and that has that small knob on top? It would fit snug behind my seatpost...

Most Yale shops sell them, or you could go to your local firearms dealer, they deal with most things of a "security" aspect

No, but you can get a carbon/plastic peppergun that shoots little pepper filled paintballs. Weighs less than 300g. LOL

No' date=' but you can get a carbon/plastic peppergun that shoots little pepper filled paintballs. Weighs less than 300g. LOL [/quote']

tell me more. what make and where can I get one.

SWAT pepper spray is the best - it has a clip so you can clip it onto your camepbak front checst strap. Otherwise cable tie it to your stem. The fog is best as a direct spray is not as effective - you need to aim at your target.

If anyone wants I can arrange pricing.