Bike Setup cycle lab cape town

hagar

The complete setup with settings saved' date=' printed ect is R450. Then you are put on the computor as well.

Just a normal setup is the R250 one.
[/quote']

hey yea R101 see its not the alzimers i was correct the computer one is the one i had with you height and all the bones ect ect ect i like that and he explaind everything ......

even tells you about your friends and ........... ok enough said ek praat te veel ek moet werk Wink

Those bunches were insane.  At point near the prison I could see J, K, L and M!  When we turned into Paarl, someone hit a cone and it rolled in front of me and I actually rode over it.  Don't ask me how, possibly answered prayer, but I managed to stay upright. 

I was quite relieved to get dropped by the bunch when we hit those rollers.  And THANKS to Poison Ivy for the company in the last 25km or so! 

The complete setup with settings saved' date=' printed ect is R450. Then you are put on the computor as well.

[/quote']

hey yea R101 see its not the alzimers i was correct the computer one is the one i had with you height and all the bones ect ect ect i like that and he explaind everything ......

even tells you about your friends and ........... ok enough said ek praat te veel ek moet werk Wink

Those bunches were insane.  At point near the prison I could see J, K, L and M!  When we turned into Paarl, someone hit a cone and it rolled in front of me and I actually rode over it.  Don't ask me how, possibly answered prayer, but I managed to stay upright. 

I was quite relieved to get dropped by the bunch when we hit those rollers.  And THANKS to Poison Ivy for the company in the last 25km or so! 

ha Now the truth comes out the the two of you chatting the last 25km Wink

[/quote']

ha Now the truth comes out the the two of you chatting the last 25km Wink

Of course.  We even stopped for a cup of tea, followed by a glass of wine at Spier. 

Poison told me to have Colonel buy me a compact crank, to which I replied that I'll rather get a new frame first. 

you can download the set up from the competitive cyclist website. got my wife to measure all my limbs, digets etc and then i made the necessary adjustments to my bike. Cost = R0 

Yeap, Michael v s also did my setup and I am very happy with it.

First went to my local BS but the set up was only so-so.

just hope Michael is going to give me commision LOLLOL

no sorry only joking its worth it to have it done correctly Big%20smile

Michael did Jnr's (Monkeyman) setup this afternoon. The man knows what he is doing!Can recommend it to anyone. The proof will be in the pudding?