Cervelo did it again

pastapouch

It?s that time of year again, where polls everywhere determine the ?Best Of? everything. The bike world is no exception, and Cervelo has once again taken home the honors on many fronts:

Cyclingnews.com - Team Bike of the Year

ProCycling ? Team Bike of the Year

Le Cycle ? Bike of the year (Soloist Carbon)

GranGala Ciclistico Italy ? Manufacturer of the Year

Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year ? Special Citation for  Innovative Product and Design

Design Exchange ? Company with the Best Design Strategy

Heres one they did not take.

BMC scores third design prize

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2007/tech/news/02-14/VolvoDesignAwardCeremonytn.jpg

The mantelpiece of Swiss manufacturer BMC is surely getting full these days as it has landed its third design prize. Its Pro Machine SLC01 has been named Best Product in the "Wheelers" category by the Volvo SportsDesign Awards jury for 2007, which is now added to the "Eurobike Gold Award 05" and the "red dot: best of the best award 06" accolades it had already received.

The awards marked the third running of the event which is open to sports equipment manufacturers and designers worldwide. This year 350 manufacturers entered products in eight categories. According to the jury: "We are inspired by the pure and clean design and the unique character of the Pro Machine SLC01."

Jury member and head Volvo designer Jonathan Disley also added: "Everything about this bike shouts quality, craftsmanship, personalization, and innovation. It is pure and simple excellent design."

But at the end of the day' date=' its not a Specialized. [/quote']

Ermmmm....so for which part of the day is it a Specialized then?

But at the end of the day' date=' its not a Specialized. [/quote']

Ermmmm....so for which part of the day is it a Specialized then?

only when its very very very dark, so you can't see its a SpecializedSmile