Bike jacking

Racer

The problem I think is the people buying the stollen stuff. Its starting in PE as well. Yesterday they tried to hijack Reynard Tissink...

Cyclists must not buy stollen goods... you are also a criminal if you do...

The bike jackings has been quiet for awhile in PE. In the past attempted jackings was in the Greenbushes area.

Where and what time did they try to jack Reynard....hope he is okay.

Hi Racer

I'm one of the Ride mag staff that got jacked on Wednesday morning... probably the same guys from the sounds of it - just the other side of the highway. We were riding down Milner from Northcliff to meet another cyclist just before 5am when we got blocked by three guys weilding a gun and two knives just before we were to turn on to Ontdekkers. Apart from the Trauma we're both fine as bicycles are just not worth dying for and we quickly handed over everything they wanted to keep them calm - the scariest thing is how nervous and out of control they seem...

I trust your godson reported the case even though he doesn't have insurance - hopefully they catch the bastards. And our bikes for the record are a large black Scott Speedster S3 with Cane Creek wheels and an extra large Bianchi EV4, dark grey with lighter grey decals and full Campy Record...

Be careful out there guys

Andrew