Group rides in Glen cairn/ simonstown area

turtlek

Hi guys and girls

i am going to be down in Cape town for a bit before and after the argus and i am looking for a group of guys and girls to ride with in the mornings in the glen cairn or simonstown area or even noordhoek/fishoek and areas around there

you dont have to worry about average speeds and distances i am looking to do about 2 hours every morning just to loosen up the legs before argus and after argus probably go a bit more intense

please PM me with details and directions to your ride or altenatively mail me on timmmyturtle@hotmail.com

THanks everyone

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys and girls

i am looking for a few people to ride with from tomorrow morning in the simonstown fish hoek area is there anybody who wants to ride or are there any groups riding please let me know my phone number is 0710733720

Please guys and girls i hate riding alone and dont know the area too well!!! smiley1.gif

how long are you in the Cape for? Come and join us on Saturday for a awesome club ride.

What a awesome day in the Deep South. Not a breath of windWink

Hey skye i am here till monday so i am keen on a club ride please pm me your times and stuff and also who i must look out for so i know where to go thanks