Training Software

Does anyone use some sort of fitness/health tracking software? I'm trying to find something so that I can map my progress towards mtb'ing world domination Big%20smile.

I tried the normal spreadsheet route, but it sucks. I was hoping for something I can put times down, and routes ridden, weather conditions, that sort of stuff. What does everyone else use?

I think SportTracks will do exactly what you want. It's free and if you're so inclined, you can write your own add-ons for any features you feel it may have missed. The only real downside is that the interface takes a bit of exploring to find all of the features.

• 4 weeks later...

Polar Pro Trainer. comes free with your Polar HRM, and its all automated. You put on the strap, you upload the data from the watch  into your laptop via infra red, and that's all there is too it. Finite info at the press of a button. No manual input needed - its great. You also get free access to polarpersonaltrainer.com. And as a bonus, if you will get  vtaility points for every workout !

Polar Pro Trainer. comes free with your Polar HRM' date=' and its all automated. You put on the strap, you upload the data from the watch  into your laptop via infra red, and that's all there is too it. Finite info at the press of a button. No manual input needed - its great. You also get free access to polarpersonaltrainer.com. And as a bonus, if you will get  vtaility points for every workout ![/quote']

I'm using Pro Trainer and I'm really impressed...it still has a few minor glitches though.