Windy Cape!!!!!!

Guest Big H

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wind has picked up in Fish Hoek, make sure you all have your spinnakers attached to your bikes, it will be a sail from Smits. If no spinnaker wear a huge cycling top that will do the trick too

Ha ha ha. Chill guys it's only a race/ride it's not the end of the world

Wind has picked up in Fish Hoek' date=' make sure you all have your spinnakers attached to your bikes, it will be a sail from Smits. If no spinnaker wear a huge cycling top that will do the trick too

[/quote']

Damnit! It's the flippen WORLD CHAMPS, how can you take that easy?

Some riders even stopped havin sex 3 month ago to be prepared as good as possible!

hi skye!!!!! what is the prediction for me on that side?

Hi Rookie101 - did you get sorted with your top?

Prediction for you my friend is to enjoy your 1st Argus take it all in. Remember it's not about the time it's all about your enjoyment on the day. You will do it Rookie101 I know you can

Have a good and safe ride

Wind has picked up in Fish Hoek' date=' make sure you all have your spinnakers attached to your bikes, it will be a sail from Smits. If no spinnaker wear a huge cycling top that will do the trick too

[/quote']

Some riders even stopped havin sex 3 month ago to be prepared as good as possible!

LOL Clap Have a safe ride.

Gents, Remember to look out for the lady in Noordhoek that flashes her boobs. She normally stand just passed Noordhoek farm village

LOL

Guest Big H

[/quote']

Gents, Remember to look out for the lady in Noordhoek that flashes her boobs. She normally stand just passed Noordhoek farm village
LOL

THAT lady is the reason why I wear a helmet....... we saw her a few years ago and when I tried to make a U-turn EM slapped me so hard I am sure I would have had brain damage if I did not wear a helmet!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

LOL

THAT lady is the reason why I wear a helmet....... we saw her a few years ago and when I tried to make a U-turn EM slapped me so hard I am sure I would have had brain damage if I did not wear a helmet!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby got the thump in the lower back last yearEmbarrassed He has been warnedAngry

[/quote']

LOL

LOL I remember her! she stood at that short bitchy little climb right after the farm village. When she flashed the first time I was speechless. When she did it again I saw what's the matter and laughed my ass off. cool lady!

GPS location of where the boob flasher is? LOL

please speak more decent of this friendly lady. her boobs are the closest I had come to real boobs in 10 years. A truefully good lady.

GPS location of where the boob flasher is? LOL

?

please speak more decent of this friendly lady. her boobs are the closest I had come to real boobs in 10 years. A truefully good lady.

my apologies....lemmie rephrase.....

GPS location of where the over-friendly lady is?

andre_ct2009-03-07 11:43:11

Latest weather update.......... the wind is pomping in Fish Hoek. We are in for a ride of note