No Prizes, Just pride South vs. North

Bertus

Just an idea - <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

With the Argus being less than 20 Days away, shall we do this again?

Many people has given their starting groups and times: We make this into a little competition between Hubbers based in the South and Hubbers based in the North? More challengers welcome ? or slot in with one of the two ?teams?

We create two virtual teams made up out of ?actual hubbers? ? matching them one for one. For example: If the North<?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /> enters Somebody riding in the A bunch the South match it with someone also entered in that bunch.

It is open to all groups naturally.

You just do your planned ride, provide your time in the week following the Argus and see if you beat your challenger. By doing so, one point is scored for your team. Then after the Argus, The North van admit to the province boys that we are the best! Simple!

For fun - also provide your planned finish time!

Starting GroupSouthNorthGoal
CBertus 02:57:00
FGoLefty 03:05:00

Bertus2007-02-20 07:18:48