SA Champs 09 Jnr Men

THE BODY CENTRE

German Post your PM to me on the public site and add some names! Sure everybody would also like to see and comment on that

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez German who do you think you are... Austin is a great coach, he has done amazing things with the SA riders. Nobody has even heard of you dude so get off your high horse now. Austin would not have told them tactics, thats something a rider will choose to talk about at a junior level, they must learn to think for themselves.

As for Stef, that was a great thing to do bud. Iv raced against you and chris and i can say that you are both going to achieve great things in due time. That Garmin team is amazing, it has such great depth. Well done guys.

Hi All

Crazy G, I am not sure what made you so angry and why you started by presumably saying I could have told them to do so and then stress the importance of the word in the sentence. So if I add presumably in every accusation, then I can retract in an instant too? Cool to know.

To this moment I still have not judged you because I still do not know you nor have I sat down and chatted with you to form opion. To form opion of me or the riders on competition basis only is a BIG mistake( as you should know with your resume that things differ from the race to real life)

Next time I am in your area or you are in mine, lets have a coffee and chat.

Then if you still dont like me, well tough, then we differ of opion and rightly so as we are all entitled to do so.

These laaities have all chosen the hard way and have to live as if they will have to go to Europe one day and look after themselves for food, transport, etc. It is not just a training program. So I have utmost respect for what they do. Not many youngsters do that, Especially Europeans do not face this as they can cycle and have a normal life, not having to spend extended times away from family. So whatever they decide or choose to do on the bike runs deeper than just two random laaities in the same club.

I believe you are probably a good oke, but with a different opion. I would not realy know as I have not sat down and chatted to you. Hope I can expect the same coutesy from you....

Riders...time to leave this topic and just enjoy your well deserved time off!

Hi All

Crazy G' date=' I am not sure what made you so angry and why you started by presumably saying I could have told them to do so and then stress the importance of the word in the sentence. So if I add presumably in every accusation, then I can retract in an instant too? Cool to know.

Dont worry I am not angry, I made a guess an educated guess of what I thought, thats why I say presumably.  Accusation?? thats quite a hard word don't stress.

To this moment I still have not judged you because I still do not know you nor have I sat down and chatted with you to form opion. To form opion of me or the riders on competition basis only is a BIG mistake( as you should know with your resume that things differ from the race to real life)
Next time I am in your area or you are in mine, lets have a coffee and chat.

I actually might do so, make it your area don't think you want to be where I work. I got a basic idea of what you do and who you are, but i do not have a personal problem with you(luckily that would be sad)

Then if you still dont like me, well tough, then we differ of opion and rightly so as we are all entitled to do so.
These laaities have all chosen the hard way and have to live as if they will have to go to Europe one day and look after themselves for food, transport, etc. It is not just a training program. So I have utmost respect for what they do. Not many youngsters do that, Especially Europeans do not face this as they can cycle and have a normal life,

True thats what gives many aussies and yanks the edge, though I think most S-A cyclist are a bit spoilt and are in for a nice shock when they see Europe.

not having to spend extended times away from family. So whatever they decide or choose to do on the bike runs deeper than just two random laaities in the same club.

I believe you are probably a good oke, but with a different opion. I would not realy know as I have not sat down and chatted to you. Hope I can expect the same coutesy from you....

Riders...time to leave this topic and just enjoy your well deserved time off!
[/quote']

General:

I don't think one's opinion should be valued on their riders or their personal performance. Which many of your fans do and seem to attack me on, not even knowing mine. At least you seem not to be like that.

I have quite a direct style, thats me none has to like approve that its just me.

German Post your PM to me on the public site and add some names! Sure everybody would also like to see and comment on that

I prefer not too as I then will have to involve these riders into a discussion where they didn't choose for. Actually my coach pedigree is of none importance IMO, I only send you a short version as you and some other seem to value it so much. I guess the opinon formed over a cup of coffee as Austin say will be much more valuable.

Already my name The Crazy German probabely puts me at a disadvantage as you will be judged by that alone.

• 4 weeks later...

Stephano & Christopher approach the finish line

20090311_002551_0D2E7208.JPG

National champ AND winner of junior tour?  Nice deal...
Willehond2009-04-06 14:14:29