A birdie told me

Danger Dassie

Hey Sean' date=' great stuff. Looking forward to it. What a nice fish-eye pic of the Montagu Pass close to George. Does this mean that the mag will cover more far-away (further than 200km from CT or JHB) races !? [/quote']

invite them, they will come smiley4.gif

Please, please, please, please, please, please have decent product reviews and not just copied and pasted from websites or overseas mags.

A bit on the other side of the system, where is nfo regarding the SA edition of Cycle Sport or whatever that overseas mag is called. Some of you bought subscriptions at the 94.7 expo and was suppose to come out raound about March/April.

Hey Sean' date=' great stuff. Looking forward to it. What a nice fish-eye pic of the Montagu Pass close to George. Does this mean that the mag will cover more far-away (further than 200km from CT or JHB) races !? [/quote']

invite them, they will come smiley4.gif

Whoop whoop..you can see the montagu pass from my parents house<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />