MTBers - why oh why?

Joe Low

Very amusing BTS

I kinda got my answer a page or so back from Thug and Nancy and the thread was petering out; but enjoyed your rant anyways.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very amusing BTS

I kinda got my answer a page or so back from Thug and Nancy and the thread was petering out; but enjoyed your rant anyways.

?and not holy?Cry

Oh and Joe' date=' you're just lazeeeeeeeeee! [/quote']

That's me, you know I just can't help myself.  I turn on taps instead of walkin to the river for water; I buy veg from the shops instead of ploughin up my garden - hell, I don't even service my own bike.

So give me a smooth road an I'm there every time - it's a weakness but what can you do?

Rivers?! Luxury! We scatter containers around our yard and do a rain dance!

I do however agree with you about this topic being flogged to death. I'm outta here. Enjoy your tar!Big%20smile

this is like trying to explain Physics to 2 year old! Get a mountain bike, come over to the dark side, and you will understand that "WE ARE AlERGIC TO TAR"!!Wink

Very amusing BTS

haha, glad u enjoyed it. heh

I didnt realise it had all been answered for you. If I didnt have a real job I'd have had the time to waste to read through 5 pages of drivel. Anyways, the offer stands for any roadies who wanna bust some sickness at Tokai. I'll be glad to show you trails and laugh my arse off at the faceplants, dodgy dismounts, un-manual manuals, narrow bar spandex clad wipeouts! I'll even bring my camera and fisheye lens to capture the glory.

Very amusing BTS

?and not holy?Cry

Alright... and Holy.

It's just there's a bit more credibility from the others talkin to an outsider about a "fun" activity; when their pictures on the Hub don't look like they're walkin wounded from the Battle of the Somme.

No offence.

Very amusing BTS

?and not holy?Cry

Alright... and Holy.

It's just there's a bit more credibility from the others talkin to an outsider about a "fun" activity; when their pictures on the Hub don't look like they're walkin wounded from the Battle of the Somme.

No offence.

come on, try tell me you don't keep poking at your bruises. that's the most funBig%20smilewe won that battle, didn't we? sure, there were casualties, but we won?

Oh and Joe' date=' you're just lazeeeeeeeeee! [/quote']

That's me, you know I just can't help myself.  I turn on taps instead of walkin to the river for water; I buy veg from the shops instead of ploughin up my garden - hell, I don't even service my own bike.

hahaha joe, that's 'cos you're a roadie and can afford to have your bike serviced by someone else ... it's low maintenance :)

When you are on a road bike, you will point out things to riders behind you.

Pot holes, stones, rocks, uneven road surfaces

On the mountain bike - you just ride over them. A lot less effort.