Kloofnek to Cape Point off road

KevinG

I want to do a mtb ride from Kloofnek to Cape Point off road as far as possible and need some directions for some sections. Can anybody give me directions of trails or tracks to follow. Kloofnek to Rhodes Mem and Tokai to Redhill I have but the sections in between not. Obviously I will have to use some tar to link the sections up.

Any advice?

that's the holy grail there son, and would require a lot of trespassing, dog chases and fence climbing

it's an AMArider long term ream

A combination of tar and gravel and park will get you from Rhodes Mem to Tokai, but I'd get you hopelessly lost if I tried to explain it to you....might not even find the way if I had to try it myself

• 3 weeks later...
I want to do a mtb ride from Kloofnek to Cape Point off road as far as possible and need some directions for some sections. Can anybody give me directions of trails or tracks to follow. Kloofnek to Rhodes Mem and Tokai to Redhill I have but the sections in between not. Obviously I will have to use some tar to link the sections up.

Any advice?

Google Earth baby! spot the dogs and fences and big dogs..if they stand still long enoughLOL