Michelle Corbett-Apology-GYPSY

gypsy

I FEEL IT IS NECESSARY TO POST MY APOLOGY ONLINE.

Well over a year ago I used this forum and made some uncalled for comments about Michelle Corbett. in the last few weeks I have for the first time seen and watched Michelle's cycling abilities and performances at Gauteng Track Champs and South African Track Champs. 

She is, as some of you said, an exceptional cyclist. I now agree that she is multi talented and an asset to the sport of cycling.

I make no excuse for my actions, they were wrong and therefore wish to apologize online for any and all of the comments I made about her performance at the junior tour in 2008.

It certainly was a pleasure to watch her at the various track championships and wish her only the best for the future. I have also personally congratulated her on all her performances at these championships.

Sorry Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!---I was wrong.

GYPSY

Cry

So nice to see actual genuine people posting an apology. Michelle is most certainly one of our most talented ladies: road, track and TT. Gypsy, WELL DONE!!

Gypsey, this just goes to show that one should not all make hasty remarks about people, especially on a open forum, but I must congratulae you for having the B@@## to finally say sorry

Michelle is now going into training for worlds and will be leaving shortly for Europe....... We all wish her LUCK!!!!!!!!!

So nice to see actual genuine people posting an apology. Michelle is most certainly one of our most talented ladies: road' date=' track, MTB and TT. Gypsy, WELL DONE!![/quote']

Fixed Approve

Hi Gypsy,good on you to apologise. It does take courage and one needs to swallow your dented pride.

I made the same mistake a week or two ago regarding uncalled and incorrect comments about Tim Brink (on the HUB), for which I felt I had to and did also publicly apologise.

As rookies, we are learning the hard way on what goes and what doesn't on the HUB.

Bye Gerhard