My New Hardtail

BrendonMyb

Been waiting for how long to get a proper hardtail frame & eventually the B-day moneys got me my moneys worth. Got the crank swapped from my old ride to this one only yesterday so im waiting in huge anticipation to go ride. Pity i get home when its dark so ill have to wait till the weekend again. Im so proud of my ride !!!

20090428_001741_1..jpg

I like those frames. I saw the Ti version on Saturday but it was R20k just for the frame.
Yikes thats a little steep for just a frame. Can you believe that the shop i bought the frame from said the guy bought the entire bike for 28K just for the parts so that he could put it on a 2nd hand GT carbon. Some people just have too much money i tell you Confused

The parts that come on this bike fully build are amazing. I took mine off and built up my rocky mountain frame then sold the commencal frame.

Very awesome bike!! many happy miles

How are you getting around only having 1 bottle cage though?

• 2 weeks later...

Digging up old graves here but only saw this now... Embarrassed

Very nice dude! Loving the white on black colour scheme - PANDA

See you on friday for it's initiation on sat at Lion Man!!!

The parts that come on this bike fully build are amazing. I took mine off and built up my rocky mountain frame then sold the commencal frame.

It's called a camelbakBig%20smile

It's called a camelbakBig%20smile

I shouldnt be saying this but quite right you are. It is the camelbak that saves my macon