Crank Brothers/Shamus

Wyatt Earp

I just have to say a big thank you to Shamus.

He went out of his way to assist a customer at the shop on Saturday and he noticed a problem with my pedals then duly replaced them for me.

That is service smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

cannot say the same...

A friend of mine had a cracked eggbeater pedal and his got replaced, i had the same problem, sent mine in and i had to pay for it to be fixed and serviced.

Was not impressed at all.

Shamus is a great agent and ambassador for the CrankBros brand. I have had nothing but unbelievable service, and I love thier products.

Keep it up Shamus.

Yes big up Clap I was one of those customers there on Saturday.  Shamus helped me after my big clumsy foot bent the egg beater section of my Candy SL's Embarrassed - he fixed it in no time, no fuss.  He also helped me out at Sani2C when he saw that I was missing an end cap.  I was so chuffed on Sat I upgraded my OE Smarties to 2x sets of Candy C's - one for the wife and one for my hard tail......Wink

Go Shamus - good after sales service goes a long way when trying to win market share!  Soon Crank Brothers will take over the world LOL
CrazyGoose2009-04-28 14:19:04

CrazyGoose

I hope you enjoy them.

Singletrack

Sorry to hear about your bad news man, I know what you can do, move on ,their are other pedal options available.

I have to say the same....had nothing but good service from the man...My Egg Beaters were giving me admin in the beginning of the year and Shamus had them sorted within the hour. He met me at a shop and fixed whilst i waited :)