Northern Farm

L.T.G

I'm going to NF for my first ride  this weekend...any suggestions?

as to which part to ride first?

L.T.G2009-04-29 11:01:55

There are 3 marked routes. I suggest you do route 1 first. It is short but pretty cool to orientate yourself. Then try 2 and 3. I cant remember the distances. Your alternative is to do an anti-clockwise loop following the road as close to the fence as possible. The loop pretty much starts and end other side of the highway bridge. Do a search for northern farm here and you'll find some maps.

Have a cool time.

There are 3 marked routes. I suggest you do route 1 first. It is short but pretty cool to orientate yourself. Then try 2 and 3. I cant remember the distances. Your alternative is to do an anti-clockwise loop following the road as close to the fence as possible. The loop pretty much starts and end other side of the highway bridge. Do a search for northern farm here and you'll find some maps.

Have a cool time.

Thumbs%20Up great..thanks, will do!!

I'm going to NF for my first ride  this weekend...any suggestions?

as to which part to ride first?

Have fun Big%20smile

Don't spend too much time playing below, you still need to ride up those hills at the end of the day.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

hopefully picking up my new bike today, so thought i'd give NF a bash.

previously only ridden  Groenies, Rievlei,Logwood and newwood.

so thought a change for my new baby would be good......

Don't spend too much time playing below' date=' you still need to ride up those hills at the end of the day.[/quote']

Do you stop to play below or can you do it on the move?LOL

Guest Agteros

I hope Mampara was referring to the sections closer to the airport, on the other side of the small dams where you can go up and down the dam[n] walls...

We ride there couple times a month, my advice ... just ride where the wind takes you and explore all the small tracks. Some of the real gems are in between the main routes. Just pack a sandwich and take a bladder and go explore the farm. Enjoy!

We ride there couple times a month' date=' my advice ... just ride where the wind takes you and explore all the small tracks. Some of the real gems are in between the main routes. Just pack a sandwich and take a bladder and go explore the farm. Enjoy![/quote']

Agree 100% but for a first ride it is good to stick to the trails so you get a feel for the layout and size of the place.