Will I EVER get my license????

No Name

It has been 5 months and I still don't have my cycling license.  I have emailed Carinus, but he does not reply. I tried to phone them, but can't get through.  So what must I do????  The races that I needed my license in are over and I actually don't need it anymore.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! Confused

Fine time to wake up! When you riding with us again? Spoke to your hubby on Monday and forgot to ask when you guys are joining us! Trans isn't far off.

Think we are going to join you guys next week Tuesday.  Trans?? What trans? LOLLOLLOLLOL

Ignorance is bliss.

Nope! Done cleaning your bike..................off to register my new car and then if you want to meet for breakfast just sms me................Hug

what is this licence thing and why do you need it?  really.  Many MTB races don't ask for it.  Also you don'y need one to ride at Tokai or Groenkloof.

I think that CSA and PPA is push cyclists away from organised sport towards recreational riding.  Until CSA gets control over their own systems and the race organisers there will be no progress in cycling as a sport.

Furthermore, the lack of local, provincial and national incentive programmes and a over-arching national policy on legaue races, race catergories ext, results in uneven development in cycling.  

Enough of a rant and rave.

Nope! Done cleaning your bike..................off to register my new car and then if you want to meet for breakfast just sms me................Hug

I thought the wife cleans the bikes Confused

I thought the wife cleans the bikes Confused

Wife!!! I'm ghey! Shocked

International = Ride Lic icluding prov and national champs

Domestic = Ride lic or open but not prov and national

4894 listed for International and that's only from the latest batch of lic issued, the actual number must be at least 3 x that. Either Prov/CSA are not applying qualifing criteria or our cycling is very strong.

Guest Agteros

Some more 'stats' (type per month)

Count

description

month

DOMESTIC RACING LICENCE

INTERNATIONAL RACING LICENCE

Grand Total

Grand Total

Guest Agteros

Wonder which of these people are the actual holders of the number allocated to them?

first_namelast_namemem_noclub_namedescriptiondate
RICHARDLOMBARD9296CYCLELAB SUPERCYCLING CLUBINTERNATIONAL RACING LICENCE2005-02-16
CATHERINETRACEY9296CYCLELAB SUPERCYCLING CLUBDOMESTIC RACING LICENCE2005-02-18
BRANDONDE BUYS18713BIONIC CYCLING CLUBDOMESTIC RACING LICENCE2005-02-22
HEIDIVAN NIEKERK18713CYCLELAB SUPERCYCLING CLUBDOMESTIC RACING LICENCE2005-02-18
DEIDRELE HANIE21426CYCLELAB SUPERCYCLING CLUBINTERNATIONAL RACING LICENCE2005-02-19
ELROYVICE21426SWEAT AND GEARS CYCLING CLUBINTERNATIONAL RACING LICENCE2005-01-22
ANDREWGUESS4639TYGERBERG MTB CLUBINTERNATIONAL RACING LICENCE2005-02-10
ANDREWGUESS4639TYGERBERG MTB CLUBINTERNATIONAL RACING LICENCE2005-02-22
JACQUESVILJOEN4639THE CLUB COMPUTER SMITHDOMESTIC RACING LICENCE2005-01-27
HANNESGREY18224VODACOM CYCLING CLUBINTERNATIONAL RACING LICENCE2005-02-18
HANNESGREY18224VODACOM CYCLING CLUBINTERNATIONAL RACING LICENCE2005-03-03
CINDYREBELLO18224CYCLELAB SUPERCYCLING CLUBINTERNATIONAL RACING LICENCE2005-02-01
CINDYREBELLO18224CYCLELAB SUPERCYCLING CLUBINTERNATIONAL RACING LICENCE2005-04-08