Which style should we get made?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which style should we get made?

• Simple Style
    • With Blue/Pink and White Retro Stripes
    • With Only Pink and White Retro Stripes
    • The Original Vibe
    • The Original Vibe with a more detailed Rear

Vote for your favourite below. It's the Official Obox Design / From the Couch kit, in association with theHub, Mirra Photography and Urban Ninja.

(I created a topic with all the designs that we've made, but it's

difficult to track peoples response, so I've created this poll.)

20090515_061556_example1.gif

20090515_061642_example2.gif

20090515_061740_example2a.gif

20090510_103351_red_rocket_kit_.gif

20090515_061827_example3.gif

pererace702009-05-15 08:38:29

wouldn't you consider  there being an option for either pink or red...in my oppinion red would look much better

wouldn't you consider  there being an option for either pink or red...in my

oppinion red would look much better

Ummm, pink is the Obox colour I'm afraid. The pink I'm going for is a very deep, almost Cherry colour. Quite a lot like my old Cozmetek kit (when the image uploader is working I'll put an example up).

It depends on your screen - on one of my screens it's the right colour, if I drag it over to my second screen it's a lot lighter, not as cool.

wouldn't you consider  there being an option for either pink or red...in my oppinion red would look much better

Ummm' date=' pink is the Obox colour I'm afraid. The pink I'm going for is a very deep, almost Cherry colour. Quite a lot like my old Cozmetek kit (when the image uploader is working I'll put an example up).

[/quote']

Hi marc -- if pink is the OBOX colour, why don't you go more pink then? Mmm.... (IMO ..of course) the sortof darkish grey doesn't contrast well with the pink -?

Will this kit be available for anyone to buy?

My wife is pink bedonnerd and I would like to get her a set.

I like it, but get David into it and maybe ad a touch of nanodyridium to the centre of the circle - I think it would make it so it doesn't look like a deformed sperm.

I like it' date=' but get David into it and maybe ad a touch of nanodyridium to the centre of the circle - I think it would make it so it doesn't look like a deformed sperm.[/quote']

LOL Thanks iDrive. I've tried to get Dave involved, but he's not so keen. I'll definitely push it a bit more, I'm sure he'll give in.

Hi marc -- if pink is the OBOX colour' date=' why don't

you go more pink then? Mmm.... (IMO ..of course) the sortof darkish

grey doesn't contrast well with the pink -?

[/quote']

I'm quite keen on using pink only as an accentuation, not as the main colour. Reason being (and contrary to popular belief) I do have quite a clear picture in my mind of how the kit will look on the road, up close and from a distance.

I think the amount of pink is enough to be bright while not over doing it so that men can still wear it. Although a lot of Hubbers are too "Manne" for the kit, lol

Good enough explination?

they too dark.

I wont ride without BRIGHT colours cause of cars not seeing you. Drivers are blind

The kit will have reflective piping on it so that's not a problem. Each to their own I guess. I don't ride at night so I won't worry about that.

That said I think the white Butt and lots of pink is enough to stand out Wink

do you know what price range it will be?

Not yet Eclipse, I don't want to mention any pricing until we have an exact cost from the manufacturer according to the different specs which we choose for the kit.

As soon as we know pricing and we finalize the design, we'll let people know.