Northern Farms garbage dumps

thehermanator

Hey Punk!!!  (Love typing that!).

My experience is that 98% of MTB riders on trails will greet you if you say hi but this is more like only half if you're on a dirt road and not a trail.

Roadies even less.

Road runners only about 5% will great me as an MTB rider.

X-country runners, about 90% will great me as an MTB rider but 99% of X-country runners will great me when I do a trail run.

Conclusion, us trail riders / trail runners are just friendlier folk and thats cool.  Clap

Second that. We had some clot track rider' date=' Michael Oosthuysen, chucking gu wrappers in the provincial champs this weekend. I asked him really nicely not to. He said, 'But they slow me down'. Clown. [/quote']

Now why you have to go and drag trackies into this.Confused I agree though, not on. But that slowing me down chirp is priceless, all 0.001g of empty goo packet. CLASSIC!

Guest Big H

Remeber there was a time when we could ride sedately along the beach to get to our favourite fishing spots....... then along came the windgat nuveau riche yuppie 4x4 riders and changed the beach into a race track. One almost bumped Valli Moosa on a hike along the beach and beach riding was prohibited. Let these dumassess go on and do what they are doing and we will be stopped form going into the forests and groenkloof and other fantatstic places and all that will be left are commercial places like Babba's.

We ourselves have to confront these fools and ensure structures is in place to punish them.

Well we cannot even successfully get our lisences issued or get enough of you dumb suckers to help with the running of clubs and other. All you dumbassess can do is complain complain and sound like airbags. Large airbags....... full of air and nothing else!!!!!!!!!

KonaFan,

I run X-country but I'm v slow.  Some are fast, the faster they go the less likely there are to greet you...  They usually have mp3 players in their ears too.

There are definately a load of roadies converting to MTB as apparently it's too dangerous on the roads!  lol, send them all our way for a few extreme sports rides around where the hijackers are and the non-polite ones will soon go back to the roads.

Big H,

Me and some guys from our area got fed up with the hijacking *** so we  set up a local club and organise regular group rides in the area.  So far had a big response from MTB riders but just 2 enquiries about the road and they both want to rather ride MTB's anyway.

We actively discourage littering and pull guys up if we see it so I wouldn't judge what you don't know. Angry

At the end of the day it's about having fun and we should all do our bit to make it as enjoyable as possible.

On the topic of structures for punishing, there are planty of trees around LOL