Whats happened to Ben Melt Swanepoel

M44SE

He crashed at Sani2c and has been recovering from a broken elbow and the resultant surgery. He left the DCM Chrome team a couple of months back.

Sean Badenhorst2009-05-27 02:40:13

He crashed at Sani2c and has been recovering from a broken elbow and the resultant surgery. He left the DCM Chrome team a couple of months back.

Melt has had his elbow operated on and he has a new sponsor, watch this space smiley2.gif

I saw him on TV last night at the panorama, but I've heard the big S is sorting him out locally...anyone can add to this grapevine?

Spoke to him at WC Maritzburg, he seemd in good spirits. With his pedigree he'll be on the podium again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on whether Ben Melt is going to ride for the Big S???? smiley36.gif I am watching this space, but nothing.....hey SummitCycles, as per your post above!!

Any update on whether Ben Melt is going to ride for the Big S???? smiley36.gif I am watching this space' date=' but nothing.....hey SummitCycles, as per your post above!![/quote']

Well Melt has not retired but let's just say he can never be too Specialized smiley4.gif