FELT distribution chain

slowjoe

Narra can u pls add the Gauteng FELT retailer contact I want to know more about the B2 model

Narra, ive spoken to Dan about Morningside (he's the importer), he also gave me Bike haven's details before i went down to capetown for the argus. They seem helpful, just very busy.

I ordered the F3, basically dura ace (except the ultegra brakes and crank), I've asked them to replace the crank with FSA's Kforce lite (200g lighter than the ultegra crank). For pedals some Look keo carbons (230g).  The brakes will have to do for now (im broke), who needs brakes anyway :)

So the bike will stay more or less at 7.1kg (until I can afford to replace those Equips with some rolf vigor wheels Thumbs%20Up Then that baby will be well under 7kg.

slowjoe2007-03-21 15:44:33

Doesnt make sense in buying a bike with such bad back-up, what happens if somethin goes wrong, if you have hassles in buying the bike just imagine if something goes wrong with the frame!!!!

By the way the Bianchi looks a hell of lot better than the Felt. Classic will always be classic. The Felt looks like it has a ding on the top tube.

kritzinger12007-03-22 02:24:00

sounds like a plan.

Normally kyalami during the week, its alot safer.

On sun mornings we ride from N14 (by total) to Muldersdrift way, very quiet road. Some sundays we goto suikerbos nature reserve, dunno if you've trained there, awesome smooth road, no cars, and a HUGE mountain in the middle, thats seeee reeee jous hill training territory.

(but i havent been on a bike since argus, sold my bike, didnt even collect it from the airport myself :)
slowjoe2007-03-22 07:01:04

All I can say is

1) Felts are awesome

2) Want a felt in JHB dont bother with morningside go straight to Mark at Dunkeld cycles, Ive been through  that whole route already

SlowJoe, that sound good :) Let me know when you get your new baby, I am in the Fourways area, so I can just hop on towards MuldersDrift.

Garthzga, what did you buy again ?

I bought a Feld  Q600 mountain bike, awesome value and specs compared to the other "common" brands