THANX DCM CHROME

tiger cycles

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jy *** nou op jou eie stoep tiger... You got the attention of Jason. Remove your childish posts and phone him on Monday and hope you didn't piss enough people off with this stunt so they start boycotting or naming and shaming your shop... Getting tired of you crying on The Hub over pennies here...

Jy *** nou op jou eie stoep tiger... You got the attention of Jason. Remove your childish posts and phone him on Monday and hope you didn't piss enough people off with this stunt so they start boycotting or naming and shaming your shop... Getting tired of you crying on The Hub over pennies here...

Why dont you go and *** on your own stoep BeeT. If you can afford to work for free  then you must be one very rich MO-FO. i know TC aint one of those posh LBS's that can afford to sponsor his services for free so give the man a break and let him have what is due to him!!!Angry

Roberto, I agree that he should get paid but have a problem with someone going on like a little chick, posting two topics on the same issue and making DCM look like sh*t. I know Jason and he will sort your girlfriend out with his money but going on the way he his makes me lose my simpathy for him...

Roberto' date=' I agree that he should get paid but have a problem with someone going on like a little chick, posting two topics on the same issue and making DCM look like sh*t. I know Jason and he will sort your girlfriend out with his money but going on the way he his makes me lose my simpathy for him... [/quote']

Well then tell your bitch to pay up to avoid any more public slander in the future. 

Nice comeback... Clap

LOL Thanx

Ok now lets not fight other peoples battles for them any futher budEmbarrassed

Happy ridingThumbs%20Up

You two should get a room and stop badmouthing others on the Hub, you got Jason's no, phone him and sort it out...but no you have to carry on....

maybe to add some balance, i know that dcm paid timeously for some carbon fibre repairs they had done recently!

I'll place 10 posts if i want.....

Object is to get the msg across and MAYBE some kinda response outta

?DCM CHROME    

firstly, both of your opening posts on this matter break one the forums rules: the one about language.

secondly, posting repeatedly about the same topic is also against the rules.holy roller2009-05-30 22:06:50