THANX DCM CHROME

tiger cycles

Okay. Had a  call from Jason.....THANX J

So Ian gets back on WEDNESDAY and Jason goes in for operation on WEDNESDAY (good luck J)

He says i'll be be sorted out after that........ COOL.......Finally some progress. After being given the run around......

I don't see the progress, you still have no money, no guarantee that they pay or no date for settlement???

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tiger does not give us reasons why DCM cHROME has not paid , I think is was good of Jason to say Phone me monday and I will see if I can sort it out

Afriend of mine has been sponsored by Ian for two years and has never had a problem before , So before we all do name calling , and slandering get the facts from all sides

tiger does not give us reasons why DCM cHROME has not paid ' date=' I think is was good of Jason to say Phone me monday and I will see if I can sort it out

Afriend of mine has been sponsored by Ian for two years and has never had a problem before , So before we all do name calling , and slandering get the facts from all sides
[/quote']

Ditto,  Tiger hope your problem gets sorted, be grateful you Did'nt do work for Astana!!!!Smile

tiger does not give us reasons why DCM cHROME has not paid ' date=' I think is was good of Jason to say Phone me monday and I will see if I can sort it out

[/quote']

No svm i don't give reasons because to date i've not recieved any as well.... The only remote acknowledgement i have gotten is that the invoice has has not been signed off.

I have no vendetta against ANYONE at DCM. They a great bunch of guys. Its management i have a problem with. I have recieved a call from them this morning stating i will be paid..... Now i wait.....AGAIN

Just asking:

Did you agree on payment terms?

As you know in a time like this companies would extend the payments to their creditors... (doesn't matter if they owe you R100)

Not to forget your details need to be captured by master data, processed, workflow and then approved.

If all this is done you have to look at your terms ie 30, 45, 60, 90 days...

Sometimes it is better to find out all the details before jumping into a job...

Good luck - you will get paid

what would be interesting will be if a customer of tiger cycles posts here about shoddy service he received. wonder how he'll handle it? actually, from his first post here, i have a decent idea?

Tiger i feel with you , i have customers who pass the buck when it comes time to pay and hate it , I am sure you will come right ,

I dont believe Tiger would come on publicly with this and open himself up to a counter claim of non or shoddy service.

Seems simple really,  agree to do the work and get paid.

Tiger, I can understand your frustration and I am sure there is always two sides to a story.

I do believe though that you would not have gone this far   without having tried the proper channels and a more amicable way first.

I sold a bike just before Epic to someone doing the Epic, I was promised payment by month end as things are tight, I have known this person for a good few years, I did the entire transaction out of good faith, to this day I have not seen a cent, and yes I have mad the phone calls and sent a few sms messages.

If you are blameless on your side then I sympathize with you, if not you could be facing a very dear apology.

... and so why not post his/her name. Any case that's a bit different to slagging off a major corporate sponsor without putting out their side of the story.

I have clients that take 90 days to pay 30 day invoices, but I don't drag their name through the mud.

I still say Tiger was way out of line. Please post the name of his shop so I never accidently buy anything from him!

As for the language thing....Please grow up and read some other posts where much worse language is used.....

Yes i went over board by posting 2 posts on the same topic. I was hunting reaction from the DCM guys ' date=' And got it....So my B*tching worked.....

[/quote']

the urban legend about penguins on the falklands falling over when a jet fighter flies over applies here. just because 2-million of them do a stupid thing, doesn't make it right.

or similarly ... just because the odd whale beaches in False Bay in winter, doesn't mean thousands should migrate from Gauteng and do the same in summerLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapClapClap

ha ha ha This MUST be the chirp of the year!!!

All the mud slinging and .... all of you miss this gem!!!

Chirp of the year

ClapClapClap  well done racman.

As for the language thing....Please grow up and read some other posts where much worse language is used.....

Yes i went over board by posting 2 posts on the same topic. I was hunting reaction from the DCM guys ' date=' And got it....So my B*tching worked.....

[/quote']

the urban legend about penguins on the falklands falling over when a jet fighter flies over applies here. just because 2-million of them do a stupid thing, doesn't make it right.

or similarly ... just because the odd whale beaches in False Bay in winter, doesn't mean thousands should migrate from Gauteng and do the same in summerLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapClapClap

ha ha ha This MUST be the chirp of the year!!!

All the mud slinging and .... all of you miss this gem!!!

Chirp of the year

ClapClapClap  well done racman.

i was going to point out that racman is a part-time gautenger, but, because i like him, i let it slide?LOL

Tiger' date=' I can understand your frustration and I am sure there is always two sides to a story.
I do believe though that you would not have gone this far   without having tried the proper channels and a more amicable way first.
I sold a bike just before Epic to someone doing the Epic, I was promised payment by month end as things are tight, I have known this person for a good few years, I did the entire transaction out of good faith, to this day I have not seen a cent, and yes I have mad the phone calls and sent a few sms messages.
If you are blameless on your side then I sympathize with you, if not you could be facing a very dear apology.[/quote']

Hey Summit,

Can I have a new Epic Sworks please?

Promise I'll pay end of the month...Wink

Tiger' date=' I can understand your frustration and I am sure there is always two sides to a story. I do believe though that you would not have gone this far   without having tried the proper channels and a more amicable way first. I sold a bike just before Epic to someone doing the Epic, I was promised payment by month end as things are tight, I have known this person for a good few years, I did the entire transaction out of good faith, to this day I have not seen a cent, and yes I have mad the phone calls and sent a few sms messages. If you are blameless on your side then I sympathize with you, if not you could be facing a very dear apology.[/quote']

Hey Summit,

?

Can I have a new Epic Sworks please?

Promise I'll pay end of the month...Wink

Voetsek smiley36.gif smiley36.gif