MTB Seat Post suspension

Wilmy

I think my DS will out climb your hardtail any day... my DS climbs much better than my hardtail ever could.

I was a proud hardtail owner for 5 years, up until March of this year, but I have been converted.

Ah but then a full susser is no substitute for a hardtail.

A hardtail is always going to be faster on a climb and now with a thudbuster I will be able to go even faster downhill too.

I can't see why anyone would waste so much on a full susser unless they're used to riding on smooth tar!

Proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Try riding a steep rocky climb on a proper XC full susser (not a down hill rig) and then decide.

You won't understand until you do.

mountain_lion2007-05-14 04:56:12

Not anticipating an explosion. I've left my coat behind and made for the underground bunker hot on the heels of Mampara.

listen, will all of yu full susser owners either $%^& off OR go and buy us cash-strapped folk new bikes! Evil%20Smile (giant anthem please)

until then i'll protect my thudbuster with my life!

(wilmy and mampara, i'm joining you guys in that bunker... i'm bringing food!)

It's goes onto a MTB !!!! Is it suppose to look cool ? I don't think so , cool means nothing to us !

Who gives a frying flock how it looks?

If I wanted to look cool I'd ride an anorexic road bike on smooth tar!

Unlike the cool roadies I'm avoiding a butt pounding by buying a Thudbuster. Shocked
Wilmy2007-05-14 06:33:13

listen' date=' will all of yu full susser owners either $%^& off OR go and buy us cash-strapped folk new bikes! Evil%20Smile (giant anthem please)

until then i'll protect my thudbuster with my life!

(wilmy and mampara, i'm joining you guys in that bunker... i'm bringing food!)
[/quote']

Nothing wrong with getting a thudbuster to increase your comfort.

Makes economical sense in some cases.

Just don't expect to get the same gain in performance / control that you get from a full sus bike.

But a statement like

Ah but then a full susser is no substitute for a hardtail.

A hardtail is always going to be faster on a climb

can't go unchallenged Evil%20Smile

You post it, you take the

20070514_061654_Explode.gif

But I guess ignorance is bliss...

Save up Slowpoke - I still can't get the smile off my face every time I get onto my month old Giant Anthem 2 (no need to get the Anthem 1 or 0).

And that is after riding hardtail MTB for 10 years; actually started out with rigid fork too... Smile

mountain lion, don't say "save up" cos i've just been saddled with buying a car on finance (36 months) for the first time in my life (always bought cars cash in the past) and i'm about to start building on on my house... so any cash will first go into house, then into paying the car off and only then can i consider bikes Cry

Guest Big H

Baie geluk.... M se Thudbuster op die Tandem is tans by doane op Lagos Lughawe..... sal alles more he ..... dan kan ons weer fietsry..... yippppeeeee ..... o ja en die BULLS HET OOK GEWEN!!!!!!! Big H2007-05-19 11:34:18

Guest Big H

Ja en jy het die BULLS game gemis..... hulle het tog die sjarqies gewen en is die SUPER 14 champs!!!!!!!!