My classic Merckx! You like it?!

GreyOwl3.0

Oh, Mampara...I actually have a set of original SPD Ultegra pedals! The very first set they made...but I just have to dig them out of my dusty storage box! That part aint fun!

Seriously Waynedude? The old Criteriums were cool...before they became yellow and blue! Got a picture?

yeah, it's nice. this is the merckx you bought a year ago (almost to the day). I think you've changed the pedals perhaps? Great bike.

GO2 I've also got some old Time pedals in very good condition if you like. Came of the Cannondale criterium I bought recently with shimano 6 speed 105. Man the shifting impressed me when I took it out for a ride!!!

Nothing like shimano's engineering

yeah' date=' it's nice. this is the merckx you bought a year ago (almost to the day). I think you've changed the pedals perhaps? Great bike.[/quote']

now that's just creepy

yeah' date=' it's nice. this is the merckx you bought a year ago (almost to the day). I think you've changed the pedals perhaps? Great bike.[/quote']

now that's just creepy

Clapnice of you to comment, troll doll.

Anytime honey... Thumbs%20Up

maybe it's just me that finds it creepy that you know what another person was doing a year ago to the day.... I don't even know what I was doing a year ago to the day

but like I said... maybe it's just me

Oh BTW nice bike GOv2

I couldn't possibly remember anything a year to the day but I was looking at a photograph of the aforementioned merckx which was emailed to me by the owner upon purchase, and noticed it was almost a year to the day.  Smile