Lance partner in FRS Energy drink

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

Will not trust the stuff.... might be laced with EPO!!!!!!!

From RBR:-

Lance Armstrong has become part owner and chief spokesman of New Sun Nutrition, the maker of FRS energy drink and other "wellness products." FRS (Free Radical Scavenger) is a vitamin-rich drink that has found a following among athletes. "No one will take a drink of this and be Superman overnight," Armstrong told USA Today. "But we know people reach for beverages, and this is a lot healthier than most." FRS provides antioxidants, which are nutrients that can protect cells from damage due to oxidation. Dick Lamb, CEO of New Sun, says the beverage was developed in 2001 to help cancer patients overcome fatigue from chemotherapy. "It delivers a short-term feeling of well-being and long-term health benefits," Lamb says. "That sets us apart from energy drinks." Armstrong says he drinks FRS daily. A 10.5-ounce can costs $2.49, has 25 calories and about the same amount of antioxidants as three servings of blueberries. http://www.frs.com<?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

Guest colonel

Will never outsell Monster energy in the States.