The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

haha ja we just got I9 stuff in the shop so thats why I brought it up. I see but the white looks better haha. You should get a set yourself I mean the can't be bad rims I have seen guys do some pritty big things with them!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i think that's the plan JRussel. Panik and I will be there by 10, or so.. Then we can roll up together. Lets be abit more flexible and make it 10 for 10h30. howz that sound?gives everyone a chance to chitchat at the bottom while we wait, cos once we hit the hills, it's go time.

Capricorn2009-12-25 15:12:03

Agreed' date=' im looking forward to it![img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley1.gif[/img] gonna be awesome to watch everyone else

Oh hey' date=' ya, can't come.. I have to help the mother with some family thing [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley7.gif[/img]

ahhhhh that sucks! but we must organise for some other time? also maybe ride around the suburbs?

aa. that sucks wrt to the no-show for both Daniel and DHK.. bummer.

So it's just me, Jason, Panik, and Mitch.

Where's that Duane character.. or donovan. cool dudes them both.

aa. that sucks wrt to the no-show for both Daniel and DHK.. bummer.

So it's just me' date=' Jason, Panik, and Mitch.

Where's that Duane character.. or donovan. cool dudes them both.

[/quote']

Im bringing a friend, Ryan, he is also pretty keen on DH although not so much the jumps.

DH trail build at Tokai on sun 6th dec' date=' +-9am, two vehicles going up, bring tools.

BE THERE!

[/quote']

Guys who organises these? amarider? im really keen to go help out

I think we should contact Your_name_here (Duane) wrt trail building. Last time was more trail maintenance than any real building.

Duane knows this dude who has some really big plans, and I'm really willing to assist him with them if he needs help. If they come off, it will be the best thing to happen to mtb, DJ and bmx riders in cape town, if not the whole Western Cape.