The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Cap: My bar is 710, but might cut it down after the first race. Just want to see how it handles. Oh and about DH racing this year. Will only do george if I can find three other guys to share fuel costs. You guys coming up here to do the races?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy tornado, sweet setup there Louis! Hope she takes you down many hills of insane shredding smiley4.gif

As for George, I plan to go,but work's getting in the way of any meaningful riding smiley6.gif So much to learn, so little time..

Cap same to you need anything beside spank bars

If Action Cycles can give me back my money, then I might be taking a helmet as well. But I might be in for some resistance. You know how some folks get with no money back policies. I'm not saying they are like that, but I dread it each time I have to ask. Helmet is available at CRC, but ordered initially through them. Then a week or two later, I got feedback the helmet wasnt even ordered, and might only arrive end of feb or something similarly unacceptable. I want to spend my money locally, but if it takes that long to get a lid, then thanks but no thanks.

Im home! ahhhh i missed my bike, so what have i missed?

Louis some cool pictures there!

Cap, DHK, i got R400 into the order

Heeeey, thats me old howler back theresmiley3.gif

Uuuh, mtb007 why are you selling it nowsmiley26.gif

And, yep i agree this is not the thread to post what you have for sale. There is a dedicated For Sale category. Unless you must be really desperate to sell the bike?

Louis: if i dont make it to George then i will try to make it to GP. Good thing i have some buddies up there i can crash with should i go.?

Guys: had a taste of what an F1 grand prix would sound like here in Cape Town. On the N1 boulevard coming into cape town, Porsche Panamera and an Audi R8 absolutely flooring it. Hot DAMN! the sound of those howling engines off the bridges and barricades was AWESOME!

Audi R8's are super sick! I was lucky enough to have a ride my uncles Audi S8, same engine as the R8, but the luxury body and interior etc. It still has the Lambo Gallardo V10 engine, and my, that thing is powerful! You get sucked into the seat as you pull awaysmiley4.gif I waant one!

Back on topic, I have heard that there might be 4 provincials here in the WC, which is good news, i just hope it happens. Another i have also heard that Eric Palmer will be hosting a Downhill/Shoot day at Jonkershoek sometime which will be alot of fun!

How do you get to the Jonkershoek track? ive heard so much about it and i wanna try it. and also, when are we all heading out to Tokai again? I havnt ridding a bike for 10 days....

ooo. that will be awesome! Props to ERic for being that involved.?

Mitch: do you have more info on these provincials? proposed tracks, dates, event sponsorships etc?

No, I just heard that it might happen, no details or anything.

I would like to get out to tokai sometime, but im so busy at the moment, im doing this certification, and studying has taken alot of my time :(...

Oh well, Ill probably be out riding full time by the end of January. Ill probably come on some weekends before that though.