The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Yes with Yellow Dee Max wheels smiley17.gif but I must admit I would love a Boot R if it weighed as much as the new 2010 Glory as that Bike is really nice just go a weird ride feel not so up right. Have you transfered the cash for Jason to put the order in?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope.

If the Sun Ringle is better, then it's marginally so. But the Hope is a truckload cheaper, and from personal experience, Hope hubs can take a serious bashing, and beg for more.

hahah, i said truckload, but didnt say how big the truck was smiley17.gif. which one though? You referring to the Jumping Flea hub that's coming off your wheelset?

I need 12mm, 150mm rear ?hubs, so the Hope is R400 cheaper than the Jumping Flea SR hub. If it's the Lawwill 12mm, 150mm hub by SR, then it's as you said, R200 more. Note: almost all the SR hubs are on sale, so I think I had a legacy price in mind when I said 'truckload' more. Generally, it was bout R500- R800 more than the Hope back then when I was still shopping for hubs.

now that i see that juicy pricing on my 1st choice SR hub, i might just get it. Pity they dont have it in red like the Hope.

is it the same hb that is coming on my wheel set as that is for sale was thinkingof just replacing it with the samething that would fit but I think I will end up with the Hope

*?

removed bs*

?

I think it's because the driver side bearing is more 'robust'/ bigger.

Capricorn2010-01-09 15:57:33

Not all the SR hubs have mismatched flanges. Just check which ones do and which ones dont have the mismatch.

yes and no. QR is nice and convenient if you have to keep disassembling the front or rear to fit your means of transport. I have the bolt-on setup, but do miss the QR for ease of changing tires....