The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O no I didnt as I came flying past him on my Hard tail. Ja no I didnt ride with him was on an XC bike was more just a ride to keep me fit than hit the trails as I'am still waiting for my wheels

nice to see you making plans to keep yourself riding smiley4.gif.

DHK: do you know if Jason placed the order yet, and what the interim delivery date is?

Capricorn2010-01-11 04:38:06

Cap, dads gonna check for the money nowsmiley1.gif

and Murray.....ill need that other R100 for the new hub

I think ill place the order as soon as your money is there Cap, and murray you can pay me back at school or somthing?

oh, order not placed yet smiley6.gif.... but i am thinking about those new 661 lids. I think the EPS layer on helmet got cracked when I hit that rock at DH3. Them 661 lids are pretty darn cheap... will have to leave my THE desires for another paycheck. gots to keep saving up for that 951...

u coming too Murray? hahhaaha ok. Nice to seeing you go hardcore Murray. just dont case those jumps.

Capricorn2010-01-11 10:55:04

Cuuuuuuuutesmiley17.gif Any news from the wheels murray? and ill put the order through tonight, sorry ive been away from home since 5 yesturday