The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha finallysmiley17.gif that boxxer of his just doesnt feel nice at all, the compression and rebound just kinda are.....slow and sticky, when i rode it, you kinda gotta push the fork down hard to get it to compress in the rough, not nearly as much control and precission as the Marzo's, and for the pedal bob........5 turns on my compression and 4 on the rebound get almost the ecact same feel as the boxxers "anti pedal bob system". i think it might just need a service though, i rode a 2010 boxxer WC and it was reeeaally nice, but i prefer the Marzo feel.

I hate riding with the marzo compare to the boxxer! Control and percission on a marzo doesn't exist! No it does not your marzo can't detect the high and low frequency's of bumbs so pedal bob a no. Reason for using the Marzo, spare fork so I could go for a ride while the boxxer is serviced

btw: anyone have decent platforms for sale? I'm in the market. bashed my left pedal so it's axle is in the toilet. I hope it's just a case of bending it back, and not that threaded bush in the crank that's busted as well. that would suck donkeysballs. Anyways, might be time to get them Point One or Straitline pedals i've been eyeballing.?

i am abit knackered from the hips down since yesterday already, but i'm game. That My Roots section is just too damn yummy. Hopefully, wont be as tired tomorrow. what time if you going?

I think they should install a webcame at the end of that section just before you get that bridge at My Roots. i reckon someone's going to stack to the right or left of that bridge at some point. going to be epic.

I think they should install a webcame at the end of that section just before you get that bridge at My Roots. i reckon someone's going to stack to the right or left of that bridge at some point. going to be epic.

Dude' date=' there was that big rock placed on that bridge to stop people riding over the broken part. I came close today ... too close to that damn rock [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley36.gif[/img]but yeah that new section is pretty rocking.

Pahahahaha thats shiiiiiite Funny!!! Cap shot for the awesome ride today. Little bumbed about my RD it swang right back and knocked that little knob on the QR off to! O and just heard now alex has broken his wrist they might be operating tomorrow!